Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he bid 12m for Baines is that about right?

So he values Felly at 18m even though he knows his buy out is 22m+

OK MATE

So he bid 12m for Baines is that about right?

So he values Felly at 18m even though he knows his buy out is 22m+

OK MATE

Even lower for Felli if thats true, given that they would most likely increase the bid of £12m after it being rejected.

The Guardian has really gone downhill. Is still my main source for any football news but now it's got more click-capturing headlines and articles without a single quote to prove anything. I used to only believe a story when I saw it on the GU site but now the football section is heading towards a better written Sun, apart from a couple of decent writers who just cover the actual, you know, football!

Money....killing football and football journalism...

Can somebody explain jarg to me? This article is definitely jarg....but what is jargggggg

TBF to Moyes he will go to the board and say who he wants then they will do the rest in regards to an offer

To be fair, he won't be doing the finances for Uniteds bids, he had much control at Everton and still didn't have anything to do with the bid details.

I wouldn't even expect him to be embarrassed about a perceived lack of respect they're showing us with the low bids, he's moved on now, and how quickly he has.

£30m

10_funny_celebrity_gifs3.gif

article-0-0B40388900000578-198_468x334.jpg

I'm sick of this "BILL WILL SELL" ****e, reading it on facebook and on GOT.

It's bollocks - name me players who have been sold who Moyes didn't want to sell? Other than Arteta, Lescott & Rooney who all asked to leave anyway??

Fellani has been wanting to jump ship for almost 2 years now. Anyone who thinks he is "loyal" or will not be swayed by David Moyes has another thing coming. He will request a transfer the moment we get a bid - goodbye afro.

Noat to do with Bill or Martinez - he just doesn't want to be here.

Whether Moyes is doing the finances or not, these figures are a total insult to his former club. The man is losing every bit of respect he once had with Evertonians, the running down of contract, secret talks with Utd and now this bollocks.
Should be told to royaly 'koff ...shame Bill hasn't got the balls to do it

On the one hand the new United manager says he has a blank cheque and then he goes and spoils it all by filling in some silly amount - made the same mistake with Fabregas - still acts like a second hand car bargain hunter trying to buy a new Roll's for half price - hehehehe - poor man has a lot to learn - for good stuff you pay a premium laddie !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back