Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BS report, even if United want both Baines and Fellaini, they will make separate offers for each, for all parties involved (agent fees, what we owe to Standard for Fellaini, ect…) double offers don’t work, in fact I don’t seem to remember hearing such a deal ever happening.

remember that time we wanted kyle naughton?

Lads I'm not really too arsed about the fees for the players, it's more about who we bring in if they're sold.

We could quite easily get £50m for the pair and buy two donkeys.

Personally I'd say, if they wanted to leave, sell: Fellaini, Baines, Heitinga.

Replace with: Capoue, Medel, Herrera, Cissokho (played very well last night, always rated him), Toby the Belgian.

Then we have a squad not to mess with.

BS report, even if United want both Baines and Fellaini, they will make separate offers for each, for all parties involved (agent fees, what we owe to Standard for Fellaini, ect…) double offers don’t work, in fact I don’t seem to remember hearing such a deal ever happening.

Just in the last year, Asamoah and Isla from Udinese to Juve, and James Rodriguez and Mout from Porto to Monaco.

I can't see Martinez being too happy with this £30 mil, he's reiterated the importance of the pair. If Kenwright backs him we shouldn't be thinking of anything below 35mil in today's market. 5-10 million either Anderson and Hernandez or Rooney

Just in the last year, Asamoah and Isla from Udinese to Juve, and James Rodriguez and Mout from Porto to Monaco.

Mout and James were technically separate I believe.

Asamoah and Isa were different in the way that in Italy you can even co-own players so the system is completely different over there.

The Manc view :

We'll have wasted the entire pre season period going after two players we could have snared and allowed to settle in.
If we get these two, we know full well they're second choices. Pillaging Everton... I'm ecstatic.

Pretty much. In todays market to lose our two best players for that price is a bit cheeky to say the least from the bidder (if true).
Also what doesn't make sense is that if Fellaini still has the reported release clause we'd be letting Baines go for 7 million. It makes no sense at all and i'd be really angry if it happened because it seems we are being quoted obscene amounts for McCarthy who Martinez would probably want.

£30m for both is a fair deal...i would be okay with that.

Why are we wasting time going after Baines? It's not a signing that's going to bring any real benefits, especially if Evra is still at the club. Depressing story from The Guardian, hope to God it's untrue.

Foolaini, he's stupid.
Bins, he's rubbish.
Waste of time.

Lads I'm not really too arsed about the fees for the players, it's more about who we bring in if they're sold.

We could quite easily get £50m for the pair and buy two donkeys.

Personally I'd say, if they wanted to leave, sell: Fellaini, Baines, Heitinga.

Replace with: Capoue, Medel, Herrera, Cissokho (played very well last night, always rated him), Toby the Belgian.

Then we have a squad not to mess with.

agreed. even though they're my two fave players, i support everton. Favourite players have come and gone, if it means we progress as a team and become more succesful, then que sara sara.

kenwright's still a tit regardless though

The Manc view :

We'll have wasted the entire pre season period going after two players we could have snared and allowed to settle in.
If we get these two, we know full well they're second choices. Pillaging Everton... I'm ecstatic.

Pretty much. In todays market to lose our two best players for that price is a bit cheeky to say the least from the bidder (if true).
Also what doesn't make sense is that if Fellaini still has the reported release clause we'd be letting Baines go for 7 million. It makes no sense at all and i'd be really angry if it happened because it seems we are being quoted obscene amounts for McCarthy who Martinez would probably want.

£30m for both is a fair deal...i would be okay with that.

Why are we wasting time going after Baines? It's not a signing that's going to bring any real benefits, especially if Evra is still at the club. Depressing story from The Guardian, hope to God it's untrue.

Foolaini, he's stupid.
Bins, he's rubbish.
Waste of time.

instantly forgotten 1st game of last season where we bum raped them. and the year before we cost them the title by scoring 4 at OT. if you can't beat them, join them, hey.

I'm ecstatic

When people start up with all the Rooney fantasy stuff, they forget he's on £250,000 a week.

The combined weekly wages of Baines and Fellaini is around half that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back