Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
agreed. even though they're my two fave players, i support everton. Favourite players have come and gone, if it means we progress as a team and become more succesful, then que sara sara.

kenwright's still a tit regardless though

Yeah I love them, they're absolute Gods. But my head says that if we get the right players in then it's the right move.

I believe the Times is reporting the figure is 35 million which even at that is low but as someone pointed out it's the opening bid and it's always a lowball figure.think if it got around the 40/45 million mark as much as it hurts me to admit it we would seriously have to consider it.. Would anyone take say 38 million and Ashley young or Anderson? Just playing devils advocate here

I believe the Times is reporting the figure is 35 million which even at that is low but as someone pointed out it's the opening bid and it's always a lowball figure.think if it got around the 40/45 million mark as much as it hurts me to admit it we would seriously have to consider it.. Would anyone take say 38 million and Ashley young or Anderson? Just playing devils advocate here

Moyes is starting to come under pressure as he's failed to bring any of his targets in so far..If he was still with us there is no way he'd let them go on the cheap...45m min or do one, no negotiation

I think 40m is probably the majic figure if Utd did try to sign both....but I just can't see it happening now.
A month ago it was the manager going back for players he knew and trusted...players that were generally accepted as Everton's best.

Now it is seen as all he can get as his primary targets have gone elsewhere or are not for sale. I think if David Moyes really did want Fellaini it would have neen done a month ago.
I think Baines will simply cost more than Moyes is ever prepared to pay for him.

At least it does confirm his lack of success in the transfer market is as much down to him as it ever was for lack of funds.

Can I just say what a huge admirer of Daniel Levy I am.. just watching how he goes about business is staggering!

-making Real Madrid pay out the arse for Bale. a transfer fee of £105m is being mentioned now!
-having an eye for real talent at a modest price... Nacer Chadli £8m, Paulinho £15m (compare that to what Citeh payed for Fernandinho! £35m!), and now apparently Etienne Capoue for £8.6m! the very player I desperately wanted to replace Fellaini if he goes.

Wish we had somebody as savvy as Levy managing our transfer dealings, I really do! I'm gonna be so disheartened if we don't get at least £45m for Baines and Fellaini (assuming they go).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back