Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this had of been done in say early July or pre-contract agreement in June I'd still be angry but with 2/3 months to reinvest the money and get a look at the team without them it wouldn't be so catastrophic. We're now just over one week away from the season and that ******** is trying to break up our team, hope he fails at Manchester United in everything he does, though he probably will.

If this had of been done in say early July or pre-contract agreement in June I'd still be angry but with 2/3 months to reinvest the money and get a look at the team without them it wouldn't be so catastrophic. We're now just over one week away from the season and that ******** is trying to break up our team, hope he fails at Manchester United in everything he does, though he probably will.

Good point, if he comes in for both? the question has to be asked why did he leave it so late?

If the figure gets in and around the 40 million mark for both of them do we honestly believe Bill will turn it down? I don't tbh and it's then it'll be interesting to see just how much of it Martinez is given particularly after the initial press conference and his promise that whatever money is raised through sales the manager will get

Reckon Fellaini will go, reckon Bajnes will stay. Reckon we will buy James McCarthy. Reckon we will finish about ninth.

I´ve backed Martinez in everything he´s done so far but if he was to spend 15 mil on McCarthy from Fellaini transfer money I´d be very upset. We´ve had enough Wigan players now.

If the figure gets in and around the 40 million mark for both of them do we honestly believe Bill will turn it down? I don't tbh and it's then it'll be interesting to see just how much of it Martinez is given particularly after the initial press conference and his promise that whatever money is raised through sales the manager will get

He won´t be handed a specific sum, he´ll be asked to name a few target and motive why he feels they´re needed.

In probability..Moyes and Bluebill have it long sown up...and its going through their lil playlet they have already drawn up...Starting to kinda despise Moyes...purely for the fact he so isnt as good as everyone makes out...for f...s sake..he has the whole of europe and beyond to target players and all he can come up with is our two. the one trick pony..COYB

If we do go for him, it'll be closer to 8m. There isn't a chance, literally no chance he'd go for him for 15m. He has plenty of other targets other than McCarthy.

Hes possibly using Baines and Fellaini as they're seen as good solid Premier League players who he is familiar with and down to the fact that thus far he has been unable to attract the top talent on the continent. Seriously who wants to sign for David Moyes? Most of them have probably never heard of him.

In probability..Moyes and Bluebill have it long sown up...and its going through their lil playlet they have already drawn up...Starting to kinda despise Moyes...purely for the fact he so isnt as good as everyone makes out...for f...s sake..he has the whole of europe and beyond to target players and all he can come up with is our two. the one trick pony.. COYB
The bit in bold could all be levelled at Martinez too btw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back