Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I just say what a huge admirer of Daniel Levy I am.. just watching how he goes about business is staggering!

-making Real Madrid pay out the arse for Bale. a transfer fee of £105m is being mentioned now!
-having an eye for real talent at a modest price... Nacer Chadli £8m, Paulinho £15m (compare that to what Citeh payed for Fernandinho! £35m!), and now apparently Etienne Capoue for £8.6m! the very player I desperately wanted to replace Fellaini if he goes.

Wish we had somebody as savvy as Levy managing our transfer dealings, I really do! I'm gonna be so disheartened if we don't get at least £45m for Baines and Fellaini (assuming they go).

Agreed, the bloke genuinely plays FM in real life.

Its not all about being savvy, its about actually having the money to buy these players, his business savvy is certainly tip top, but to give him the credit for signing these players is a little bit wide of the mark.

With regards City, do you honestly think they care that they spunked 35m on a football player, pretty sure they make that every second.

Moyes is starting to come under pressure as he's failed to bring any of his targets in so far..If he was still with us there is no way he'd let them go on the cheap...45m min or do one, no negotiation

Yup, he's no different with cash as he was without it !

Daily Mail running with the story of double bid from Man u, we cant expect Martinez to do a good job next season if we sell our best players in one summer. Only one of these can be sold.

Daily Mail running with the story of double bid from Man u, we cant expect Martinez to do a good job next season if we sell our best players in one summer. Only one of these can be sold.

....much will depend on the players reaction. I'm afraid in this day and age if they both ask to talk to Man Utd that will be the beginning of the end. Regardless, our hands appear tied with Fellaini because he has the clause in his contract.

....much will depend on the players reaction. I'm afraid in this day and age if they both ask to talk to Man Utd that will be the beginning of the end. Regardless, our hands appear tied with Fellaini because he has the clause in his contract.
Yep The fellaini clause may come up, was reading the comments made by Gorden Taylor about clauses. "We have raised the issue with the Premier League that buy-out clauses should have a great deal more clarity because I`ve never seen one yet that hasn`t caused trouble" So maybe ours is not as simple as well. Anyway if we have no power over Fellaini, we can play hard balls over Baines as he had no clauses so we can demand at least 23 million for him.

Not much happening on the transfer front. Still think we are in need of another 2-3 players myself a striker and midfielder priority. Hopefully he's just assessing the squad before deciding on new targets.

Utd and Moyes are pissing me off now over Baines and Fellaini. Fellaini isn't having a barnstorming pre-season whether at the back of his mind a move is what he wants only he knows but he better play for that Shirt if nothing goes through. Baines Just better stay We can't lose him.

If they coop both it will be around £35m imo... :(

Baines cant go, he means so much to this club, in many levels
Will be more then 35 million, The club will want around 23 million for fellaini and no way they will sell Baines for 12 million, more like 18 million which is still a piss take so maybe we might get 41 million for the two

Will be more then 35 million, The club will want around 23 million for fellaini and no way they will sell Baines for 12 million, more like 18 million which is still a piss take so maybe we might get 41 million for the two

I hope you are right but these things might be little bit trickier than that mate.
SAF/Moyes plotting behind the scenes...ups...price tag goes down like cows tail.

Can you imagine the situation if duo would hand a transfer request...meltdown of biblical proportions

I hope you are right but these things might be little bit trickier than that mate.
SAF/Moyes plotting behind the scenes...ups...price tag goes down like cows tail.

Can you imagine the situation if duo would hand a transfer request...meltdown of biblical proportions

Yeah but i'm older and wiser now and wouldn't be too worked up, I grew up when Rooney handed his transfer request in. We can still demand a decent price if they both hand a transfer request in, most of the anger will be aimed at Moyes tho who did say he wouldn't like to see the team broken up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back