Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes possibly using Baines and Fellaini as they're seen as good solid Premier League players who he is familiar with and down to the fact that thus far he has been unable to attract the top talent on the continent. Seriously who wants to sign for David Moyes? Most of them have probably never heard of him.

He´ll be genuinely desperate for signings by now to appease the Utd fans.

We should try to keep Baines, but if unable to do so, make him pay through the nose. Levy has shown the way when it comes to dealing with super rich clubs - slam a big price tag on the player and tell the other party to come up with the money or get lost.

He´ll be genuinely desperate for signings by now to appease the Utd fans.

We should try to keep Baines, but if unable to do so, make him pay through the nose. Levy has shown the way when it comes to dealing with super rich clubs - slam a big price tag on the player and tell the other party to come up with the money or get lost.

That's how it should be done... but we are talking about Bill here...... show him the queens head on a scrap of paper and he'll jump through hoops for you.

We also have to remember Moyes got bill wrapped around his finger as well, will he use his influence to get our two best players? Bill can either answer to us and make sure he gets top wack or answer to Man u and become a hate figure in the coming season. He doesn't have Moyes to hide behind anymore.

In probability..Moyes and Bluebill have it long sown up...and its going through their lil playlet they have already drawn up...Starting to kinda despise Moyes...purely for the fact he so isnt as good as everyone makes out...for f...s sake..he has the whole of europe and beyond to target players and all he can come up with is our two. the one trick pony..COYB

Your thickness makes me weep. He knows how good these players are and can be so he is going after him.

He completely transformed the club and if people can't except that, they will have to try pulling their heads a little farther out their arse.

Edit: Sorry if I offended anyone, was a bit tired and frustrated.

Last edited:
That's how it should be done... but we are talking about Bill here...... show him the queens head on a scrap of paper and he'll jump through hoops for you.

Bill shouldn´t be doing our negotiating. There should be professionals at the clubs for that, proper business men who now how to do it for real.

Baines alone is minimum 20m. Best left back in Europe.

Fellaini is 25m.

This isn't Morrisons where you get two for one, or St Johns Market where if you take two you get 20% off the price.

45m, pay up or **** off.

In all fairness though Bill won't be able to resist pocketing 20m of the 35m they'll offer, and will then go back into hibernation while we're all furious.

Last edited by a moderator:
United fans wont be please, unitill he is bossing games for them, and dragging them kicking and screaming to the title.

IMO a player like Fellaini has been lacking at Ubnited since they lost Roy Keane.

Funny how so many United fans forget they used to kick people to death with him.

To be honest as much as i appreciate the work Moyrs did i don't give a toss about him anymore. He's nothing to do with our football club anymore.

Moyes will quote rightly do what's right for United and we need to do what's right for us - United will be treated in the same manner as any other club who want our players. Moyes had control over who came in and who went so i see no reason that'll change for Martinez. Don't really get the comments about Kenwright and how he'll accept lower than the going rate - when has that happened previously?

If we lose players then we replace them and kick on

To be honest as much as i appreciate the work Moyrs did i don't give a toss about him anymore. He's nothing to do with our football club anymore.

Moyes will quote rightly do what's right for United and we need to do what's right for us - United will be treated in the same manner as any other club who want our players. Moyes had control over who came in and who went so i see no reason that'll change for Martinez. Don't really get the comments about Kenwright and how he'll accept lower than the going rate - when has that happened previously?

If we lose players then we replace them and kick on

I agree with you but we did get massively underpaid for Rooney. 22 mil or there about for Rooney at 18. Joke.

It's all well and good 'negotiating' a better price for Fellaini and Baines but it also needs to be done quickly. The transfer window will close before we know it and Martinez needs time and the money to work, unless, which I expect, he already has his replacements and targets. Come on Bill 40 mill plus or jog on United.

Anderwielder, Mccarthy/Diame, Moses and Holtby would be good buys with the cash, though I yearn for a big money top class striker

Fellaini is 25m.

This isn't Morrisons where you get two for one, or St Johns Market where if you take two you get 20% off the price.

45m, pay up or **** off.

In all fairness though Bill won't be able to resist pocketing 20m of the 35m they'll offer, and will then go back into hibernation while we're all furious.

This exactly. We're in no rush to sell. It is Moyes who is under pressure to make his first signings as United boss.
If he really wants Baines & Fellaini then let's make him pay through the roof. They have the money after all.

Fellaini is 25m.

45m, pay up or **** off.

This exactly. We're in no rush to sell. It is Moyes who is under pressure to make his first signings as United boss.
If he really wants Baines & Fellaini then let's make him pay through the roof. They have the money after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back