Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes quote "anyone coming to Goodison to buy any player had better bring bags of money because we don't sell cheap" Stop thinking small time blues, like what people have said on here about levey at spurs, who the hell do Manu think they are, this is an important time for the new manager to plan for the season, so Moyes take your ginger arse else where

Moses - £8 Million
McCarthy - £12 Million
Marrone - £7 million
Alberweild - £5 million
Emilio Izaguirre / Neil Taylor (Swansea) / Butner (United) - £5 Million

7th place trophy is ours!

Moses - £8 Million
McCarthy - £12 Million
Marrone - £7 million
Alberweild - £5 million

Plus the wages, we will see like

I wonder if the term "undisclosed" is about to become our favourite word at the club.

Last edited:

Moses - £8 Million
McCarthy - £12 Million
Marrone - £7 million
Alberweild - £5 million

I see we think alike!

Apart from I forgot we need to replace the outgoing left back.

Or do we? Is Oviedo not the answer to all of lifes little problems?

We will defo need another left back. Having 1 is very risky.

I also want to throw Josh McEhran in. Really like him.

If we lose Baines/Fellaini then we lose two of the best players in the league in their respective positions.

We can only field 11 players so if you are suggesting we sign 5 players you need to consider who you'd be replacing in our starting XI with them.

It is quality not quantity we need.

We've already bulked the squad with players no better than what we already have.

If we lose Baines/Fellaini then we lose two of the best players in the league in their respective positions.

We can only field 11 players so if you are suggesting we sign 5 players you need to consider who you'd be replacing in our starting XI with them.

It is quality not quantity we need.

We've already bulked the squad with players no better than what we already have.

We need both, quantity & quality.

We will defo need another left back. Having 1 is very risky.

I also want to throw Josh McEhran in. Really like him.

Apparently, and this is not a concrete accusation etc, the lad has a nasty nose habit. He's undoubtedly talented but comes with baggage - allegedly.

The ginger Judas needs to put £40M down as an opening offer so we can start taking this seriously. It's nice that he's dragging this out for Martinez to go into the new season not knowing who he has left or where he stands in terms of replacement money/targets. David Moyes...still 'respecting' Everton and Evertonians...a 'special club' to him.

Bang on. They are going to go IMO, so let's just get on with it so we can plan for the start of the season.

I think 40m is what we will get (Baines 16m / Felli 24m) but we can't afford for this to drag on to the end of the window and ruin the first 3/4 games of the season.

Whilst none of them will do a Lescott, the uncertainty will unsettle the players

Lassana Diarra anyone? Looks as though Anzi Makhachkala are having a sale! As a player he'd be ideal - as a person / wage demands etc, i'm not so sure

I've seen that McEchran play at least 5 times and I don't think he will even make the prem let alone at us.
If Fellaini goes then I would like Alderweireld, Moses and McCarthy. If Baines goes too I would like most of the Baines money spent on a top top Striker. Oviedo should be given at least 6 months to prove his worth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back