Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bang on. They are going to go IMO, so let's just get on with it so we can plan for the start of the season.

I think 40m is what we will get (Baines 16m / Felli 24m) but we can't afford for this to drag on to the end of the window and ruin the first 3/4 games of the season.

Whilst none of them will do a Lescott, the uncertainty will unsettle the players

I'd accept 40m plus a 5m player of our choice.

Büttner, is he any good? Fletcher if he'll ever be fit again?

We need both, quantity & quality.

If we have brought in 4 squad players and we sell our 2 best players surely we need QUALITY over quantity. We need to replace our best players with just as good or potentially better. I don't think we need anymore fringe players. Central midfield and a left back will be what is needed if they both go.

I've seen that McEchran play at least 5 times and I don't think he will even make the prem let alone at us.
If Fellaini goes then I would like Alderweireld, Moses and McCarthy. If Baines goes too I would like most of the Baines money spent on a top top Striker. Oviedo should be given at least 6 months to prove his worth

Agree with this. McEchran is just the latest in a long line of players who get bigged up because they're young and english.

We really need to lose Heitinga (and his wages) then Alderweireld would be a great signing and i'd love Moses here as well. There are plenty of good midfielders about who we've been linked with. We would need to bring in another left back if Baines goes as we wouldn't have adequate cover for Oviedo at left back

To be honest though lids 40m buys us four or five top, top players.

Whether Kenwright would steal half of it is anybody's guess, like. Can imagine if we sold them both Martinez would be given about 20m of it to spend.

Moyes is going to want want us to suffer this season anyway. If Martinez trumps him (Cup/CL place) and he fails to win the league at United. His huge ego will be massively damaged and ppl will question whether he really did do a good job here. He wants to see us slide!

Not much happening on the transfer front. Still think we are in need of another 2-3 players myself a striker and midfielder priority. Hopefully he's just assessing the squad before deciding on new targets.

Utd and Moyes are pissing me off now over Baines and Fellaini. Fellaini isn't having a barnstorming pre-season whether at the back of his mind a move is what he wants only he knows but he better play for that Shirt if nothing goes through. Baines Just better stay We can't lose him.

Agreed

HOLD ON A MINUTE

Did somebody just say they wanted Darren Fletcher in part exchange???????

Cracking little player, but pretty sure hes totally fcked fitness wise.

Bang on. They are going to go IMO, so let's just get on with it so we can plan for the start of the season.

I think 40m is what we will get (Baines 16m / Felli 24m) but we can't afford for this to drag on to the end of the window and ruin the first 3/4 games of the season.

Whilst none of them will do a Lescott, the uncertainty will unsettle the players

ManU will drag the deal towards the windows end...then Felli will hand a transfer request and everybody will fume. Deal will be done around 23m...price from the duo will definately not be £40m, sadly...thats why we cant sell Baines!!!

HOLD ON A MINUTE

Did somebody just say they wanted Darren Fletcher in part exchange???????

Cracking little player, but pretty sure hes totally fcked fitness wise.

He's not worth the risk at all, especially with a career-threatening chronic bowel condition.

Baines is irreplaceable. He simply cannot go as we would not get a decent deal for him and he is our most offensive player and offers so much in a team that is shy of goals as it is. Unless they were to offer 25m, Martinez should be aware that if we got 18m he'd only see half of it, it cannot happen.

I wouldn't cry if Fellaini went for 20-25m, but only if Martinez was given the money in full, again which probably wouldn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back