Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I couldnt give a fck about Moyes, hes the United Manager now, I just find it amusing that people think he gives any amount of fcks for Everton, we have 2 players he wants, hes well within his rights to bid for them and we are within our rights to tell him to GTF.

[

Hes only turning to Fellaini cos every other midfielder in Europe has told him to jog on, I find it amusing.

B]That is true, and I do not want ever to mention his name again, do I bear grudges? Yes, especially where Everton are concerned.Well he knows Fellaini won't refuse unlike all the others. Just hoping now he loses Rooney as well.[/B]

Last edited:
It'd probably be good for us to remember that Seamus Coleman looks very much on his way to being as good as Baines is, so if we do get rid of Bainesy we'll still have a top class wing back on our hands.

20m would buy us the striker we desperately need and a solid left back and probably one more.

Not that I want him to go; I desperately want him to stay!

This is bang on, Moyes will screw us and it will be too late to get replacements in fully fit and ready to go, we would need quality but where we will get that in the last few days of the transfer window. WE would want or shouild go for at least 50 mill for both nothing less.

Where are all those IMWT sycophants now.

No need mate - people who were behind Moyes were simply supporting the manager of Everton at the time.

Make no mistake about it loosing Baines and Mofro will rip the goolies out of the squad.

I would think it would be an intresting stat how much both were involved in our goalscoring last year.

It'd probably be good for us to remember that Seamus Coleman looks very much on his way to being as good as Baines is, so if we do get rid of Bainesy we'll still have a top class wing back on our hands.

20m would buy us the striker we desperately need and a solid left back and probably one more.

Not that I want him to go; I desperately want him to stay!

As much as I like Coleman he can't cross a ball like Baines

Fellaini is a good player but, in terms of what he brings to our team, Baines would be a far more damaging loss. Losing the pair would also be a crippling blow to the morale of both the fans and the squad. It would be suicide – unless by some miracle we could replace them with top, top players. I think we can recover from Felli leaving without too much damage, but losing both would kill us...

I've changed my mind, I don't want either of them to go now. I was okay with Fellaini leaving before, but I'd really prefer it if he didn't now.

Promising to see the comments in the Guardian that suggest we've told Moyes to sod off and not come back, but who knows with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back