Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is going to want want us to suffer this season anyway. If Martinez trumps him (Cup/CL place) and he fails to win the league at United. His huge ego will be massively damaged and ppl will question whether he really did do a good job here. He wants to see us slide!

I think you´re right. He´s a genuinely miserable [Poor language removed] Moyes.

ManU will drag the deal towards the windows end...then Felli will hand a transfer request and everybody will fume. Deal will be done around 23m...price from the duo will definately not be £40m, sadly...thats why we cant sell Baines!!!

This is bang on, Moyes will screw us and it will be too late to get replacements in fully fit and ready to go, we would need quality but where we will get that in the last few days of the transfer window. WE would want or shouild go for at least 50 mill for both nothing less.

Where are all those IMWT sycophants now.

Where on earth have they found that number? Why would Utd ever offer 50 when 40 will probably do it. If we got 50 for the pair I´d take it, providing Martinez got it all. I love Baines to bits but 25 mil for a 28 year old isn´t bad business. In two seasons he´ll be worth a third of that on the market.

This is bang on, Moyes will screw us and it will be too late to get replacements in fully fit and ready to go, we would need quality but where we will get that in the last few days of the transfer window. WE would want or shouild go for at least 50 mill for both nothing less.

Where are all those IMWT sycophants now.

Im here mate, whats the question?

In respect of getting in replacements that are fully fit, are these players still on holiday? Surely any new signings would be in pre-Season training with their Clubs?

You still hold a deep affection for our former manager then?

It is not just a question of being physically fit but adapting to a playing style when the season is already underway, the first few games are vital to set up a base for the rest of the season.

Players out of form, or dont fit a system, or even not happy at a club, but not bad players.

You dont get through all the levels of scouts & coaches they do, by being ****e.

Where on earth have they found that number? Why would Utd ever offer 50 when 40 will probably do it. If we got 50 for the pair I´d take it, providing Martinez got it all. I love Baines to bits but 25 mil for a 28 year old isn´t bad business. In two seasons he´ll be worth a third of that on the market.

Bargaining process...

Utd plant a story in the Guardian saying 30m for the pair
Everton plant a story in the Echo saying 50m for the pair.

You still hold a deep affection for our former manager then?

It is not just a question of being physically fit but adapting to a playing style when the season is already underway, the first few games are vital to set up a base for the rest of the season.

No I couldnt give a fck about Moyes, hes the United Manager now, I just find it amusing that people think he gives any amount of fcks for Everton, we have 2 players he wants, hes well within his rights to bid for them and we are within our rights to tell him to GTF.

Hes only turning to Fellaini cos every other midfielder in Europe has told him to jog on, I find it amusing.

903j.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back