Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baines is 20 - 25m.

Fellaini is 25m.

You can have them both for 47m, so long as we have first refusal on all Manchester United players for the next five years.

How about that Moist lad? **** off eh.

Your thickness makes me weep. He knows how good these players are and can be so he is going after him.

He completely transformed the club and if people can't except that, they will have to try pulling their heads a little farther out their arse.

Now now...:)
Thats YOUR opinion..I missed about 12 games in total in Moyes tenure and so big deal he steadied the ship in 11 years...watched the trickeez since 1970.. I have an opinion just like you ...he was away from home especially dour beyond belief and at chrimbo 2011 my 2 other lifelong match going mates stopped watching through the tedium...
You happy clapper you ...:)

Last edited:

I think minimum price for these is 40m being realistic.

Baines is not going to go for any more than 18m, despite what we all think of him.

Fellaini is an even more difficult one to value.

Spurs have just paid 17m for Paulinho, last year paid 15m for Dembele. Fellaini is no Suarez or Bale, he is a very good central midfielder in the same bracket as Dembele IMO, as he also has PL experience.

I can't see anyone paying much over 20-23m for him.

I think minimum price for these is 40m being realistic.

Baines is not going to go for any more than 18m, despite what we all think of him.

Fellaini is an even more difficult one to value.

Spurs have just paid 17m for Paulinho, last year paid 15m for Dembele. Fellaini is no Suarez or Bale, he is a very good central midfielder in the same bracket as Dembele IMO, as he also has PL experience.

I can't see anyone paying much over 20-23m for him.

This.

The ginger Judas needs to put £40M down as an opening offer so we can start taking this seriously. It's nice that he's dragging this out for Martinez to go into the new season not knowing who he has left or where he stands in terms of replacement money/targets. David Moyes...still 'respecting' Everton and Evertonians...a 'special club' to him.

most disappointing would be not getting to see what martinez would do with our current squad in comparison to moyes, it would have been interesting to see differences/improvements...oh well

The ginger Judas needs to put £40M down as an opening offer so we can start taking this seriously. It's nice that he's dragging this out for Martinez to go into the new season not knowing who he has left or where he stands in terms of replacement money/targets. David Moyes...still 'respecting' Everton and Evertonians...a 'special club' to him.

It would kill his self image if his successor succeeded

It would kill his self image if his successor succeeded
...yep. it's why he wanted to install his own successor. All his talk about 'leaving the new manager with a great bunch of lads', and now he's trying to take the best two of them...and on the cheap.

...yep. it's why he wanted to install his own successor. All his talk about 'leaving the new manager with a great bunch of lads', and now he's trying to take the best two of them...and on the cheap.

...A serious bid will probably only come at the last minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back