Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of this "BILL WILL SELL" ****e, reading it on facebook and on GOT.

It's bollocks - name me players who have been sold who Moyes didn't want to sell? Other than Arteta, Lescott & Rooney who all asked to leave anyway??

Fellani has been wanting to jump ship for almost 2 years now. Anyone who thinks he is "loyal" or will not be swayed by David Moyes has another thing coming. He will request a transfer the moment we get a bid - goodbye afro.

Noat to do with Bill or Martinez - he just doesn't want to be here.

Its funny that hes stayed 5 years in a place he doesnt wish to be in.

He must be into all kinds of S&M.

BS report, even if United want both Baines and Fellaini, they will make separate offers for each, for all parties involved (agent fees, what we owe to Standard for Fellaini, ect…) double offers don’t work, in fact I don’t seem to remember hearing such a deal ever happening.

BS report, even if United want both Baines and Fellaini, they will make separate offers for each, for all parties involved (agent fees, what we owe to Standard for Fellaini, ect…) double offers don’t work, in fact I don’t seem to remember hearing such a deal ever happening.

It is BS, simply for the first reason you made.

Bale - £100m
Suarez - £40m+

Everton's two best players combined - £30m?

What a load of absolute garbage (trying not to use profanity!).

We don't NEED TO SELL. We are not desperate for the money. We can afford to not sell either player.

When you talk about the fees other players are going for, it shines a very sharp spotlight on how derisory £30m would be for the TWO of them together. It's actually quite disgusting.

It is BS, simply for the first reason you made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back