Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to think that if fellaini buy out clause is over that we would still getin and around the release figure if not slightly mmore but I wouldn't have greatest of confidence and also I've a feeling that moyes will try and include fringe players in whatever deal he trays to negotiate.hope the board is strong enough!! If we are to bring in someone Iwwouldn't mind the likes of defour or that Brazilian boy cheaper option than McCarty although I'd like to see him with us just yo lump most of fellaini money on him I think would be crazy!!

What?

Another midfielder?

Paulinio, Dembele, Sandro, Capoue, Sig, Holtby and Caroll competing for three midfield spots, Parker, Huddlestone and Livermore going apparently. Gotta say that is real strength in depth and highlights the fact that we are really quite short of options with Fellaini, Gibson, Osman, Barkley and Lundstram, we need to sign at least one CM regardless of what happens with Felli.

Last edited:

Paulinio, Dembele, Sandro, Capoue, Sig, Holtby and Caroll competing for three midfield spots, Parker, Huddlestone and Livermore going apparently. Gotta say that is real strength in depth and highlights the fact that we are really quite short of options with Fellaini, Gibson, Osman, Barkley and Lundstram, we need to sign at least one CM regardless of what happens with Felli.

That some stock pile of players at spurs, surely Levy is going to have let a few go as the wage bill must be huge.

There's strength in depth and then there's just been ridiculous I'd certainly love to have sigursson or holtby here and sandro wouldn't be a bad shout!! Cheeky bid maybe??

Worst thing is, couple of players will rot on the bench, but Levy will still demand top dollar, and will most likely get it.

£6m for dempsey ffs. from a bloody yank team. he wasn't exactly a success for them. i envy levy so much, they've be nowhere without him, absolutely nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back