Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The summer 2013 Everton transfer rumourZ thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, Bosselli apart, a mix of free transfers and players for 2m or less.

See the below.

Yes most of them were free or relatively cheap. But there are a lot like this.

I have to question his judgement on the kind of quality required for the premier league.

On his limited budget, had he focused on quality rather quantity, perhaps they wouldn't have always been battling relegation and actually progressed instead.

The quality over quantity ethos was something Moyes used to great effect at everton.

I want Fellaini and Baines to stay. I don't trust Martinez on spending huge money especially there will be more overpriced Wigan players incoming (likely; we all know that).

Yes most of them were free or relatively cheap. But there are a lot like this.

I have to question his judgement on the kind of quality required for the premier league.

On his limited budget, had he focused on quality rather quantity, perhaps they wouldn't have always been battling relegation and actually progressed instead.

The quality over quantity ethos was something Moyes used to great effect at everton.

How do you suppose he should have consistently attracted quality players to a relegation battling side who couldn't offer high wages or pay big transfer fees ?

Diame, Moses, Kone, McCarthy, Maloney. All good signings which cost less than a Bilyaletdinov.

He has look at the players he brought Wigan for peanuts and had to sell them - Valencia - McCarthy { not sold as yet} the are others too his chief scout is good too - lets see what happens give RM a chance!

The only good profit Martinez made on Wigan player was Moses. No more. And he didn't sign Valencia.

McCarthy isn't sold it so we don't know how much he will go. I pray to God Martinez won't waste Fellaini's money on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back