The Summer Transfer Window Deadline Day - Friday 31st August 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I agree with this, it is frustrating when you can see the door to the champions league and all the riches that come with it is ajar, and the club doesn't really make any attempt to strengthen.

We can empathise of course.

Although we hadn't just come up from the second tier. They're greedy bells who think they're a big club without ever in their history being a big club.

true but sometimes u need to sell to buy and like bryan said it might just be a blessing for them they didnt sell anyone, again though its the newcastle fans thinking they are bigger than they are. if u look at there starting 11 i still dont know how they finished as high as they did last year,

While I agree with this, it is frustrating when you can see the door to the champions league and all the riches that come with it is ajar, and the club doesn't really make any attempt to strengthen.

I thought you where talking about us at first and was going to go on a bit of a rant but then realised you meant Newcastle and laughed 'cause we're gonna barge through the afore mentioned door.

If you do your sums you'll see that just about the same amount money received on players sold has been spent on players coming in. What does that say about the state of the clubs finances?

I think your wrong here.

I havent done the sums properly, but I think theres around a difference of 25m Net, without taking into account any fee for our new fella, provided its all sorted of course.

I currently have NO axe to grind with them lad.

They are off my sh1tlist untill they do something stupid.

Michael Owen is still a free agent....

efc__1315508001_Elstone.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back