Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The under 20 competition that is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Jon Flanagan.. doing what the rs do best... moaning on the ground. That last goal came from his side.

....could be, but its a concern I have that he's a luxury and I fear you can't afford players like that at the top level. He's a bit like Tarabt at QPR.

Nope. He's been played behind the striker and had a fantastic game. If you're in that position it's not your job to be running round like a lunatic and throwing mad tackles in.

what happened lads? was watching england bottle the cricket, just turned it on to hear the commentator saying after being 2-0 down iraq come back to 2-2, so i'm guessing british bottling is a common theme today. shame england rugby didn't do it today in u20's.

iraq lol

what happened lads? was watching england bottle the cricket, just turned it on to hear the commentator saying after being 2-0 down iraq come back to 2-2, so i'm guessing british bottling is a common theme today. shame england rugby didn't do it today in u20's.

iraq lol

Took Ross Barkley off and replaced him with a defensive midfielder. Which basically means 'stop keeping the ball and let them pressurise us'. Stupid.

Haha, look, Barkley played well, he controlled the midfield and made the ball do the work. I would be more concerned of he'd ran all over the pitch but he done what good midfielders do and to me he looked more experienced than the others.

He's not lazy and he does work hard, I don't know how high your expectations are here but to say he is a lazy player is laughable. Every time I've seen him come on the pitch for Everton he plays hard.

Kopite self destruct button.. England press the button marked Suarez and implode after Taylor Moysed it with a late substitution of a defensive player on for Barkley.

Last edited:
I'd say if Barkley has a fault as such, it's sometimes he tries a little too much and goes for the over ambitious instead of playing the sensible ball. That will come though with experience.

Took Ross Barkley off and replaced him with a defensive midfielder. Which basically means 'stop keeping the ball and let them pressurise us'. Stupid.

did they really, ha, who the hell defends a lead vs iraq?

good to see negativity not pay off except when moyes did it here

did they really, ha, who the hell defends a lead vs iraq?

good to see negativity not pay off except when moyes did it here

No, the Newcastle lad is Barkley's deputy, he's a creative midfield player. Barkley is so much better when playing the ACM role but he should shoot more often and follow in when others take a shot (Kean's effort that the goalie saved). Having said that it's very hot out there!

No, the Newcastle lad is Barkley's deputy, he's a creative midfield player. Barkley is so much better when playing the ACM role but he should shoot more often and follow in when others take a shot (Kean's effort that the goalie saved). Having said that it's very hot out there!

Plays a lot deeper than Barkley, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back