Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The under 20 competition that is about to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Utter gash. Surely they must be better individual players than these Chileans. Why can no English national team play as a unit? No movement at all from most of them.

Oh my god. Why am I even arsed? But still, F*CKING RUN. The man with the ball can't pass it to you if you're standing there like a lemon with an opposition player on your toes.

Decent effort Barkley.

This England side is ****e. The game against Iraq i was making excuses for them as they hadn't played together before and were gelling but the game today is once again showing that the youth coaching/youth squads in this country are awful. There is no determination or energy to win. The players are happy to sit back and lap up the pressure which is all fine and well if you're a good passing side but we just aren't. There are times when the players have an easy option which could lead to something but they decide to hoof it into no mans land or to that lump up front who has been terrible at holding it so far. It's just laughable really as we always want to expect something will change, but it never does.

The only player i've rated so far has been Barkley. Biased you say? Not for me, he's been the only player that looks like they will do something when they have the ball, the only player with a bit of desire and drive with the ball.

My god there is no technique from England, what do they do at the Academies really awful to watch
Going backwards ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back