Votes: 690 66.2%
  • No

Votes: 241 23.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 112 10.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think lookman needs game time in the premier. Our season is finished. Give him game time. See what he can do between now and the summer. He has potential. If not giving him game time then yes send him out on loan
Tell him he’s starting the next 4-5 games let him get some momentum/experience/game time instead of stupid little 15-20 min cameos every few games. I don’t see how anyone can improve like that

Last edited:
I think lookman needs game time in the premier. Our season is finished. Give him game time. See what he can do between now and the summer. He has potential. If not giving him game time then yes send him out on loan

This. I don’t agree with some posters that Walcott is finished but he’s definitely peaked and won’t get any better. If we were still in Europe (although he’d be cup tied) or still in the FA Cup a move for him would make much more sense. As it is there doesn’t seem to be much point in making this signing for our long term but he is currently better than most of our other options so I can understand why people are in favour of this. However m Lookman could get plenty of game time from now till the summer and it wouldn’t exactly harm our season. It’s a total write off anyway.

it shouldn’t be a good deal, 29, best years behind him, failed to live up to potential, big fee. However he has raw pace and if we get 2 years out of him it’s probably worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back