Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you arguing mate?

You say you don't support a club, just the players... I have no idea what your point is. When someone asks who you support, do you answer '11 players in Everton shirts on match day' or just Everton FC, like the rest of us? Baffling.

You are arguing that fans shouldn't voice the discontent. Why? It's a fans prerogative. If the club pays mega money to a player who isn't performing, do you expect us to sit back and say nothing? What about if the board were acting against the tradition of the club or misusing money? I guess those things don't matter because you don't support Everton FC?

No mate. I support Everton.

It's just that I only really care when we play football against another team, yeah?

I don't support a club mate. I support the 11 players who take to the pitch. It's the only thing that matters, these footy games, ya know?

How can you support Everton if you haven't got a soft spot for Gareth Farelly? Personally, I'd be happy to have Fred West and Jimmy Savile in our team if we could beat the RS at Anfield
FFS that's a bad post they are both dead and gruesome individuals - you could have quoted great blues players of the past instead of them two inhunmans we have ever learnt about!

Because he's our goalie. When he stops playing for us, I'll stop caring about him as much as I care for John Collins and Olivier Dacourt.

Your posts just confuse me because you stray so far away from what I'm asking you, that I don't even know what we're meant to be discussing. In your last few posts you've said you wouldn't mind paedophiles and murderers playing for us, you said you didn't support a club, then you said you do support Everton, then you said you only support them when they're playing another team. Amazing.

Your posts just confuse me because you stray so far away from what I'm asking you, that I don't even know what we're meant to be discussing. In your last few posts you've said you wouldn't mind paedophiles and murderers playing for us, you said you didn't support a club, then you said you do support Everton, then you said you only support them when they're playing another team. Amazing.
Well, perhaps saying I never supported a club was wrong. I stand by all the other drunken bullshit I've posted though.

Testimonial money tends to go to charity now ! I could not see the ground being full anyway!

If you have read his book you will know he is a republican capitalist who believes in earning money for yourself and single minded with it.

He also said in his interview that people from Manchester are more generous with money than scousers and that's why he wanted the testimonial played at old Trafford.

If you have read his book you will know he is a republican capitalist who believes in earning money for yourself and single minded with it.

He also said in his interview that people from Manchester are more generous with money than scousers and that's why he wanted the testimonial played at old Trafford.
I would not read his book, how many blues fans would travel for a basic testimonial match for him? I recon he would get a a more sizeable gat at GP if the monies were going to charity.
Players earn enough now not to pocket any testimoanial monies ! Are you really suggesting TH is going to pocket the gate takings?

I would not read his book, how many blues fans would travel for a basic testimonial match for him? I recon he would get a a more sizeable gat at GP if the monies were going to charity.
Players earn enough now not to pocket any testimoanial monies ! Are you really suggesting TH is going to pocket the gate takings?
I tried reading his book but kept dropping it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back