Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a look in the threads on Mirrallas, Barkley, Lukaku, Besic, Jagielka, Robles, Stones and McCarthy etc. These being footballers good enough for our club, not a points draining clown like Timmy.

Oh yeah, I've noticed that you post FAR more in those threads than you do in the threads about your idol Osman, and the yank in goal.

Don't take it personally mate, support your club not well paid individuals

I don't support a club mate. I support the 11 players who take to the pitch. It's the only thing that matters, these footy games, ya know?

How can you support Everton if you haven't got a soft spot for Gareth Farelly? Personally, I'd be happy to have Fred West and Jimmy Savile in our team if we could beat the RS at Anfield

I don't support a club mate. I support the 11 players who take to the pitch. It's the only thing that matters, these footy games, ya know?

How can you support Everton if you haven't got a soft spot for Gareth Farelly? Personally, I'd be happy to have Fred West and Jimmy Savile in our team if we could beat the RS at Anfield

No mate, we support Everton Football Club, the players on the pitch are simply paid employees, some players we take to our hearts, some players actually play for the badge on the shirt, the badge that we adore, some players just play for the money and some players play simply for a love of the game. You dont have to like every single person that wears OUR shirt, you simply have to keep supporting the team, whether thats by spending a fortune going home and away, settling down to watch a dodgy stream or listening on the radio while driving your car.

The only constant since 1879 has been the name(Thats the date we changed from St Domingos, thanks Wiki)

No mate, we support Everton Football Club, the players on the pitch are simply paid employees, some players we take to our hearts, some players actually play for the badge on the shirt, the badge that we adore, some players just play for the money and some players play simply for a love of the game. You dont have to like every single person that wears OUR shirt, you simply have to keep supporting the team, whether thats by spending a fortune going home and away, settling down to watch a dodgy stream or listening on the radio while driving your car.

The only constant since 1879 has been the name(Thats the date we changed from St Domingos, thanks Wiki)

But the only thing that defines Everton Football Club to me is the 11 players on the pitch.

You know, I just want them to win every single game.

The boardroom/owner/management/[Poor language removed] player thing is just a distraction from the important things. You know, like bouncing out of Goodison after a win.

Wow.

One of the most clueless posts ever

But the only thing that defines Everton Football Club to me is the 11 players on the pitch.

The boardroom/owner/management/[Poor language removed] player thing is just a distraction from the important things. You know, like bouncing out of Goodison after a win.

For 90 minutes every week nothing matters but the 11 players on the pitch, but the time inbetween that can be filled by discussing just how rubbish Tim Howard is and whether we will get relegated without affecting that.

I personally cant stand Kone and think hes the worst footballer ive ever seen, but come Saturday, im cheering his name and clapping everything he does, does that make me 2 faced, yes, but does me abusing players on the internet interfere with my support?

What are you arguing mate?

You say you don't support a club, just the players... I have no idea what your point is. When someone asks who you support, do you answer '11 players in Everton shirts on match day' or just Everton FC, like the rest of us? Baffling.

You are arguing that fans shouldn't voice the discontent. Why? It's a fans prerogative. If the club pays mega money to a player who isn't performing, do you expect us to sit back and say nothing? What about if the board were acting against the tradition of the club or misusing money? I guess those things don't matter because you don't support Everton FC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back