Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim yet again you flatter to deceive, the full length dive and punch at waist height on the edge of the 6yrd box was hilarious ffs Tim knock it on the head and just hang up ya gloves son .I really can't take much more. He wasn't the only one at fault today in defence before you Tim lovers start neggin , but he his proper shi£.

TBF to Tim Howard he looked so unfit today his kicking was hindered he was still carrying that injury from last week yet RM will still not drop him even when he is static on his line , and injured???

If Howard wasn't fully fit then I couldn't see Martinez starting him, also,Howard is a seasoned professional, so if he wasn't fit enough to play then he should be telling Martinez.

If Howard wasn't fully fit then I couldn't see Martinez starting him, also,Howard is a seasoned professional, so if he wasn't fit enough to play then he should be telling Martinez.

But what if some keeper came in, didn't dive backwards when the opposition shot and wasn't tied to the line every time a cross came in. What if said Keeper kept 3 clean sheets and made the two centre halves in front of him not look like quivering wrecks. No mate, he can admit he's injured and walk back into the team whenever he wants with Roberto in charge.

Many want TH gone and I include myself in that number, so what do we think of Tom Heaton at Burnley. Despite the fact they're going down, he has performed heroics for them and appears to be a lot more imposing and decisive than TH.

Many want TH gone and I include myself in that number, so what do we think of Tom Heaton at Burnley. Despite the fact they're going down, he has performed heroics for them and appears to be a lot more imposing and decisive than TH.

I think he's looked decent mate. I've probably only seen him about 8-9 times ( full games ) this season but he's impressed me each time.

but if we're going to go with two smaller centre backs you have to have a keeper that comes and clears everything out from crosses.

Exactly. Because Jags is not all that in the air and we are a team of shortarses we need a decisive, proactive keeper. Not a bloke who stays on his line. I am not sure about his share of the blame yesterday but it really is time for a change. For me Robles was growing into the job. He is a big bloke who had the confidence to come out, bump people off and claim high balls.

Another crucial area where he fails is his kicking and distribution. Did he not learn from the Sunderland home game last season? Everytime the defence starts pissing around at the back, I get a fear attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back