Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine the meltdown on here if the McCarthy goal had been for Newcastle and it was Howard diving out of the way of the ball. That goalkeeping by Krul was comical. See lads. Other keepers make mistakes too. Just be happy with the clean sheet and move on. Howard shouldn't be a talking point today other than the save he made towards the end.
TH had very little to do, one save his positioning coming off his line is still very dodgy for me to be convinced he is not past his best!

TH had very little to do, one save his positioning coming off his line is still very dodgy for me to be convinced he is not past his best!
He could very well be. He's still been bad this season without question. Shouldn't be a talking point today though. Kept a clean sheet. Made a couple good and one great save. Folks really should find something else to whine about today.

If that throw out for Kone like an idiot would have cost us, it'd have been 2-1 and the pressure was on, for no reason other than his own stupidity.

His command of his area and the way he was glued to his line nearly cost us early doors too.

One flashy save doesn't erase these things.
Nope

He was clearly at fault for all 3 goals today..
Thought you would be on having a chirp Dougie - I did post on this thread you would ! You little TH lover you!
Joking apart the win was the most important thing today TH still worries me and others he is like bostick on his goal line, enjoy your champagne till his next costly mistake- he has had a bad season and still should be on the bench imo!

Thought you would be on having a chirp Dougie - I did post on this thread you would ! You little TH lover you!
Joking apart the win was the most important thing today TH still worries me and others he is like bostick on his goal line, enjoy your champagne till his next costly mistake- he has had a bad season and still should be on the bench imo!

Someone has to say nice things about our players Joey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back