Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say something nice about Robles three clean sheets the Dougie, as I remember on your previous post you found fault with him v Palace away?
Where he controlled his box, and saved well

He did extremely well not to concede a goal against a WBA team that had zero intent of threatening his goal and had played a flat back ten?

Great news for Evertonians today:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tim-howard-likes-English-money - 5341335

Everton keeper Tim Howard has no intention of joining the great MLS goals rush.

The American keeper, who has spent the last 11 years in the Premier League after joining Manchester United from the MetroStars, is planning to retire when his contract at Goodison ends in 2018.

"I feel strong. I have got the fire in my belly. But I have three years left and then I finish. That's it.

"But I think it would be crazy to talk about leaving this club.

"The chairman pays me very well and it would be silly to talk about other teams."

He was getting stick today from some fans, which he would argue back too and then one fan said don't worry Tim I still love ya. Made me laugh.

Great save from Sissoko and finally handled himself aplomb. He needed this surge of confidence. I need to see a few more of these back to back to be on the Howard train again.

Great news for Evertonians today:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tim-howard-likes-English-money - 5341335

Everton keeper Tim Howard has no intention of joining the great MLS goals rush.

The American keeper, who has spent the last 11 years in the Premier League after joining Manchester United from the MetroStars, is planning to retire when his contract at Goodison ends in 2018.

"I feel strong. I have got the fire in my belly. But I have three years left and then I finish. That's it.

"But I think it would be crazy to talk about leaving this club.

"The chairman pays me very well and it would be silly to talk about other teams."

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back