Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug they pay their money to voice an opinion oh and I notice you got foul language removed from your post pot call the kettle black Hey ho!

Joey you've won me over he's a usless [Poor language removed] and I'd much rather have that Spanish collegate model trying to stop shots with his gob than Howard.

Joey you've won me over he's a usless [Poor language removed] and I'd much rather have that Spanish collegate model trying to stop shots with his gob than Howard.
Don't panic Dougie TH gob will stop all the shots see article from him above - either his big gob or big head will save us hopefully - look I hope T H improves from being crap this season to bog average keeping this season!

It is what it is. Howard will stay #1 the rest of the season. No matter the fan feels. Overall our defense and midfield killed off most of Newcastle advances.

Fumed at this me.

I don't like him but you don't do stuff like that. Tit.
I sit in the Upper Bullens Road end, but my grandson sits in TLGS end and he said after just a minute fans were
giving Howard grief, telling him to F off Howard, so he gave them the same back, I think he's entitled to do this, I'm
no fan of Timmy but the fans who gave him stick just after the game has started are way out of order.

I sit in the Upper Bullens Road end, but my grandson sits in TLGS end and he said after just a minute fans were
giving Howard grief, telling him to F off Howard, so he gave them the same back, I think he's entitled to do this, I'm
no fan of Timmy but the fans who gave him stick just after the game has started are way out of order.
If you pay your money you are entitled to voice your opinion without abuse- TH from his article gives the impression he should be entitled to be our no 1 keeper stating he is not bothered on what supporters feel towards the unfairness of Robles being dropped!
TH should be experienced enough not to react also!
He and Barry seem to be automatic choices - what does upset me we had got away from a DM style manager who played the phill Nevilles of this ilk -RM has lost respect with me and many fans as he talked with excitement of fetching younger players in, and if they did well they would be used- he broke that pledge imo and cost us points when he dropped Robles!

If you pay your money you are entitled to voice your opinion without abuse- TH from his article gives the impression he should be entitled to be our no 1 keeper stating he is not bothered on what supporters feel towards the unfairness of Robles being dropped!
TH should be experienced enough not to react also!
He and Barry seem to be automatic choices - what does upset me we had got away from a DM style manager who played the phill Nevilles of this ilk -RM has lost respect with me and many fans as he talked with excitement of fetching younger players in, and if they did well they would be used- he broke that pledge imo and cost us points when he dropped Robles!
Joey, got no argument with what you say about Martinez or Howard, I don't rate either of them, in fact Martinez
dropping Robles was the final straw for me with Martinez, what I'm saying is if you are getting verbally abused
by fans, you are entitled to give it back, and I maintain Howard was, and the fans were out of order, especially so
early in the game, they didn't even give him a chance to make a mistake.

Joey, got no argument with what you say about Martinez or Howard, I don't rate either of them, in fact Martinez
dropping Robles was the final straw for me with Martinez, what I'm saying is if you are getting verbally abused
by fans, you are entitled to give it back, and I maintain Howard was, and the fans were out of order, especially so
early in the game, they didn't even give him a chance to make a mistake.
I state in my post a no no to verbal abuse - I agree it's out of order, but TH should be capable to ignore it with his comments to the press he has not helped the situation over replacing Robles unfairly - I agree RM has caused this situation as I have stated before you should be chosen on merit not a NAME !

Give him a clap on his last day, thank him for his service

Then thank me, as I will be making sure he doesn't miss his flight back to the big old USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back