Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of the things you say against Howard i could easily attribute to Robles. The diffrance is i bealieve Howard can play better then he has like hes done in the past. You argue Robles should play based on a few okish games. Like vs West Brom were he didnt have to do anything! I bealieve the manger knows better then either of us as he sees thé lads train all the time. Ill say it again if you want somthing better then Howard then we'll have to buy someone else and thats out budget alredy gone if you want anyone good.
Be honest, couldn't you see the improvement that Robles was making before he was dropped by Martinez.

This will be the last comment I will be making on this topic.

Never a great Goal Keeper just a good Keeper, now needs replacing!
Well if he was good then he's automatically better then Robles who has never been an even half good keeper! Ill say again if you Seriously want Robles as first choice next season then and you think weve had it bad this year, get ready cos were in for a nightmare with that clown Robles in goal. If your asking for a new keeper to come in ill as who you want who is good enough who wont eat most of out budget.

Be honest, couldn't you see the improvement that Robles was making before he was dropped by Martinez.

This will be the last comment I will be making on this topic.
Not enough to justify this bizzare hype he has surrounding him. He improved from beyond awful to bang average at best (and thats thé nicest way i can put it).

Well if he was good then he's automatically better then Robles who has never been an even half good keeper! Ill say again if you Seriously want Robles as first choice next season then and you think weve had it bad this year, get ready cos were in for a nightmare with that clown Robles in goal. If your asking for a new keeper to come in ill as who you want who is good enough who wont eat most of out budget.
The clown who kept three clean sheets or the clown who dropped the ball at Leicester forwards feet?

One of them has proven he can be good on his day the other hasnt and imo never will.

But Howard has had his day mate. Everyone gets older and has to stop. Phil Neville realised it (a bit too late), if last season wasn't a sign to Howard that his time was up then this next season could get very very messy.

But Howard has had his day mate. Everyone gets older and has to stop. Phil Neville realised it (a bit too late), if last season wasn't a sign to Howard that his time was up then this next season could get very very messy.
Its going to get messy anyway mate if Robles is in goal. This hype surrounding him is entirely unjustified, all because he kept a clean sheet againt West Brom who didnt attack once and the the sh##e in a game were we both set out not to lose. If you think we need a new keeper i dont disagree at all but illl say it again, Robles isnt thé answer!

Its going to get messy anyway mate if Robles is in goal. This hype surrounding him is entirely unjustified, all because he kept a clean sheet againt West Brom who didnt attack once and the the sh##e in a game were we both set out not to lose. If you think we need a new keeper i dont disagree at all but illl say it again, Robles isnt thé answer!

You can't say Robles isn't the answer if we've barely seen him though.

Ive seen enough in his cup apperances and under 21 showings. Maybe im wrong and he'll go on to be class for us (i doubt it though). Id be happy to be proven wrong but i just dont see it happening.

Robles clean sheets this season: 3 out of 7 games.
Howard clean sheets this season: 7 out of 32 games.

I don't know what appearances you've been watching this season but Robles has been significantly better and more consistent than Howard.

Robles clean sheets this season: 3 out of 7 games.
Howard clean sheets this season: 7 out of 32 games.

I don't know what appearances you've been watching this season but Robles has been significantly better and more consistent than Howard.
One of the clean sheets was aginst West Brom when they didnt attack once and another was against thé murders when we both played for a draw. Palace away ok but the othe two nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back