Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if thats your point, then it still doesnt make much sense from were you quoted me. Childish aggressivness? I wasnt being anything of the kind, i was mearly disagreing with what seams to be a populer opinion on here that Howard is crap and Robles is the fantastic.

I don't think many of us think that at all mate. We'd like to have seen him get more of a go back in the season, but probably isn't the long term answer. However, when Howard returned from injury he went on a better run performance wise, still not good enough but yeah, a new GK is the answer for the summer, the chances of it happening are zero.

Well if thats your point, then it still doesnt make much sense from were you quoted me. Childish aggressivness? I wasnt being anything of the kind, i was mearly disagreing with what seams to be a populer opinion on here that Howard is crap and Robles is the fantastic.
Howard is crap. Robles is fantastic.

I don't think many of us think that at all mate. We'd like to have seen him get more of a go back in the season, but probably isn't the long term answer. However, when Howard returned from injury he went on a better run performance wise, still not good enough but yeah, a new GK is the answer for the summer, the chances of it happening are zero.
I get that mate, i just personally think that Howard has the abilty to get better like he's shown in the past. He's getting on a bit now sure but plenty of keepers have been older and still been ok. All ill say over Robles is that in the games ive seen him play (including the games were he was fantastic apparently) he hasnt been that good at all imo. Improved yes, but he hardly derserved this hype hes got now. Hopefully both keepers will get a chance next season, since we obviously arent getting a new keeper and time will tell who derserves number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back