Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if thats your point, then it still doesnt make much sense from were you quoted me. Childish aggressivness? I wasnt being anything of the kind, i was mearly disagreing with what seams to be a populer opinion on here that Howard is crap and Robles is the fantastic.
Robles may not be fantastic, but evertonians have been deprived of a 'keeper who does the basics like collecting a ball in the 6 yard box for so long that he seems that way.

I love this clip, especially on the slow motion shot on 50 seconds when Robles does his Morecambe and Wise dance " Bring me sunshine "

Yes that's when he had the kids in the team, any clips of the Derby game at home wheer he was sound as a pound?
He made some good saves and when they hit the post he had it covered!

I love this clip, especially on the slow motion shot on 50 seconds when Robles does his Morecambe and Wise dance " Bring me sunshine "

Is that the game the ball hit him in the face from the short of shot an under 9 fat kid who's dad was manager of the team would have saved??...

Yeah he's great Robles..loads of potential...shame Harry Hill's 'You've been framed' was axed we could have sacked off the Sky money for next season and just put inspector clouseau in goal for every game.

Is that the game the ball hit him in the face from the short of shot an under 9 fat kid who's dad was manager of the team would have saved??...

Yeah he's great Robles..loads of potential...shame Harry Hill's 'You've been framed' was axed we could have sacked off the Sky money for next season and just put inspector clouseau in goal for every game.
Maybe Howard should let the ball hit him in the face if it actually meant him making a save.

Eric Djemba-Djemba you've got closer goalkeeping concerns than Tim Howard or Joel Robles.
Hi Doug been asleep on this thread until one or two TH lovers come on - how are you doing, not heard from you in a while on this thread - in all honesty if RM keeps TH as his no 1 - I hope the rest for TH over the summer will see him return to his shot stopping form or we need a new no 1 keeper for sure next season!

Leave your wrestlers in the WWF thread please.

Proper sport talks in here.
wwe18.jpg

Every time i see his name on the internet i am hoping that hes been let go.

Books/tattoos/Statham...

Whens the good news?

Yes that's when he had the kids in the team, any clips of the Derby game at home wheer he was sound as a pound?
He made some good saves and when they hit the post he had it covered!

Standard logic for this thread, liverpool hit the post and Robles gets credit.

Ward-Prowse hits a free kick wide and Howard gets slated.

Standard logic for this thread, liverpool hit the post and Robles gets credit.

Ward-Prowse hits a free kick wide and Howard gets slated.
Yes but watch the shot Robles was diving towards it he had it covered more agile better height commands is box better, look I don't know if he is the answer as a Keeper , but you should agree 3 clean sheets he did not deserved to get dropped by RM - if he had been then a nightmare as you are saying he is then we would have found out, so we need a better no 1 and no 2 keepers!
Its like Kone coming in scoring three times in each game the dropping him only if hey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back