Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

So basically you're going off last season ? A season where pretty much the entire squad was awful.

You're right we should stop now.
No i'm going off the past four years, he's always been very average and someone we've needed to replace.

He was just even more bad than usual last season.

I really hope you're an american.

A playmakers certainly more urgent than a new keeper Joey, in fact a centreback and forward are.

But what do I know..
Our 28 million pound super signing had 10 league goals and was our top scorer last season. We were in March and at one point QPR (who were absolute wank last season) were going toe to toe with us on goals scored in the premier league.

But we should splash the very little cash on a goalkeeper before anything else because we have quality and should keep the faith in Osman, Naismith, McGeady and Kone.

No i'm going off the past four years, he's always been very average and someone we've needed to replace.

He was just even more bad than usual last season.

I really hope you're an american.

Yes he is coming to the end of his career and will need replacing but i don't think that position this summer should be a priority. We should be looking but it should be put on the back burner for now. Other area's are much more important right now i think.

Our 28 million pound super signing had 10 league goals and was our top scorer last season. We were in March and at one point QPR (who were absolute wank last season) were going toe to toe with us on goals scored in the premier league.

But we should splash the very little cash on a goalkeeper before anything else because we have quality and should keep the faith in Osman, Naismith, McGeady and Kone.

What do I know mate I'm absolutely shate on FM, I'd even keep Osman and Naismith.

Maybe we should buy some Austrian keeper who's 21 with lovely hair and a 88 potential?

Lid's a fecking hero

tim-howard-pk-save.gif

tim-howard-everton-southampton.gif

What do I know mate I'm absolutely shate on FM, I'd even keep Osman and Naismith.

Maybe we should buy some Austrian keeper who's 21 with lovely hair and a 88 potential?
We were recently linked to Ospina mate. An exotic name.

Now i don't know much about this fella really, but i do know he isn't their number 1 keeper and never was. I also know that there has been lots of discussion on Arsenal forums talking about his poor decision making, poor positional play and errors; Incidents that Howard has been blasted for in the last 12 months. Like i said i don't know much about this fella, so im just going off what Arsenal fans are saying, the fans who have watched him a lot more closely than some of us here have. There search for a new keeper would suggest he wasn't doing all too well and the signing of a new keeper confirmed it.

Yet strangely Ospina was suddenly a class act when we were linked with him only last week.

Last edited:
We were recently linked to Ospina mate. An exotic name.

Now i don't know much about this fella really, but i do know he isn't their number 1 keeper and never was. I also know that there has been lots of discussion on Arsenal forums talking about his poor decision making, poor positional play and errors; Incidents that Howard has been blasted for in the last 12 months. Like i said i don't know much about this fella, so im just going off what Arsenal fans are saying, the fans who have watched him a lot more closely than some of us here have. Their searching for a new keeper would suggest he wasn't doing all too well and the signing of a new keeper confirmed it.

Yet strangely Ospina was suddenly a class act when we were linked with him only last week.

If he's got nice hair and doesn't hold a USA passport I think I'm in...

Don't worry about the Arsenal forums mate, they know nothing. GOT is award winning, not because of its quality of service, but because of its world class postings from the FM managers* and FIFA lids*.

*. See the transfer thread for further proof.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back