Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning it was Howards turn to clear the plates after breakfast, yeah @Joey66 you guessed it, dropped the fecking lot on the way to the kitchen! Elstones not talking to him now because they were wedgewood and the cleaners went mad when they saw the mess it made over their clean floor.

Later on in training when Graeme Jones threw him a bib to put on he missed it but the velcro caught in his beard, Martinez went mad and isn't talking to him now because it took 25 minutes to cut it out and it meant he missed the team meeting. My sources say he's on his penultimate verbal warning.

This morning it was Howards turn to clear the plates after breakfast, yeah @Joey66 you guessed it, dropped the fecking lot on the way to the kitchen! Elstones not talking to him now because they were wedgewood and the cleaners went mad when they saw the mess it made over their clean floor.

Later on in training when Graeme Jones threw him a bib to put on he missed it but the velcro caught in his beard, Martinez went mad and isn't talking to him now because it took 25 minutes to cut it out and it meant he missed the team meeting. My sources say he's on his penultimate verbal warning.
Dougie by your descriptions of TH handling - let's hope he drops his wallet, after pay day on his foot - a complex fracture badly brakes his foot- then Robles gets his deserved place back in goal to keep our defence, and 90 percent of the fans happy!;)

Last edited:
Is Dougie the club's press person? Uncanny Pravda like ability to give the club's spin on any slightly dodgy decision.

I'm sure he's a joy in real life.

it's not a coincidence is it?

if he starts next game i'm moving to martinez out camp. there's no justification for keeping him in. i don't want to listen to people saying "he wasn't at fault for any of the goals" - i'm not thick i can see that - just refer back to my first sentence.

it's not a coincidence is it?

if he starts next game i'm moving to martinez out camp. there's no justification for keeping him in. i don't want to listen to people saying "he wasn't at fault for any of the goals" - i'm not thick i can see that - just refer back to my first sentence.

Aye, I want Robles in. This game has nothing to do with that though, it's just a general feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back