Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.

First and fifth were terrific strikes, third was deflected... Combination of Alcaraz and Howard at fault on the second and simply woeful defending on the fourth... If the two from Ross that hit the woodwork had both gone in, we'd be through. Funny old game, but tonight's result could be the end for El Bob and half the squad... and Sunday at QPRwon't be easy now as we've shown how easy we are to play against even for a bunch of to55ers like them.

Not his fault we lost but he was absolutely no help. He stands too far from his line and with speed the ball moves at now it gives him no time to react. I don't see the point in carrying on playing a keeper whose career is virtually over at top flight in a season which is virtually over. Play Robles from now on ffs

door-5.gif

It's pretty funny, in a sick sort of way that he has an ok-ish game tonight and still lets in 5.

ok for him maybe. i still have issues with him constantly being beaten by deflections. he never seems to save any. he's always on the floor getting lobbed by them. not the one today, i might add.

they had 8 shots on target today, the exact same as us and we also hit the woodwork twice. 5 goals conceded out of 8 shots on target and it's been a continuing theme all season. no team has dominated us all season from memory, but we've conceded a heck of a lot of the chances we have conceded, it's around 60% mark probably. you can't keep a keeper who's letting that in, even if you can't see it with your eyes, sometimes you have to point to the stats. he'll almost certainly be playing next match though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back