Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any one understand why on at least a couple of times he had the ball in his hands, then rolled it along the on the deck and kicked it?

Not good enough.

But not his fault tonight.
Second goal Azz,,, I feel he could have come and claimed that to be honest but he was rooted to his line, not laying the blame at his feet for the defeat but if he'd have caught that maybe we wouldn't have conceded the third either ..... And then who knows. Still feel he's scared to come off his line. Hardly any of their crosses tonight were whipped in with ace, the majority were floated in and were just inviting him to come and claim them..... But as usual he never.

Hey ho,,,, it's gone now.

Second goal Azz,,, I feel he could have come and claimed that to be honest but he was rooted to his line, not laying the blame at his feet for the defeat but if he'd have caught that maybe we wouldn't have conceded the third either ..... And then who knows. Still feel he's scared to come off his line. Hardly any of their crosses tonight were whipped in with ace, the majority were floated in and were just inviting him to come and claim them..... But as usual he never.

Hey ho,,,, it's gone now.

Aye, I'd agree.

But Coleman, Alcaraz and Barry were 10x worse.

Stands about 6 yards off his line and gets constantly beaten from long range because of it.

Refuses to come off his line to collect even the most harmless balls and concedes a lot because of it.

Amazing keeper Howard....

I am no expert on goalkeeper positioning but i deffo agree.

Striker that doesn't score any goals gets sold.

A goalkeeper that doesn't make any saves keeps his place seemingly for EVER. Sell him to The Orlando Pirates and get a proper person in nets.

Useless. Sorry but you're past it timmy.
Door-Gate-Closed-Sign-S-1004.gif

Not denying that mate but their heads were gone after conceding them 2 quick goals.... I just feel if goal 2 hadn't gone in we wouldn't have conceded goal 3.... Just my opinion though.
agree about the 2nd but with the way the squad was defending more was always coming. that being said he made a nice save when alcaraz gave up the ball right before Rom's goal. Could've went out for the 2nd but getting pasted 5-2 is a result of a dreadful performance from the whole squad (ross and rom aside)

I am no expert on goalkeeper positioning but i deffo agree.
His starting position is just wrong.... First goal tonight was a fantastic strike, no 2 ways about it.... But look where Howard is..... He has no idea where he is himself.... His whole right hand side was wide open.. A lesser shot than the one taken would still have gone in. Also the last goal.... Great strike yes but a better starting position....possibly 3 feet back and he would have got a hand to it I'm guessing.

His starting position is just wrong.... First goal tonight was a fantastic strike, no 2 ways about it.... But look where Howard is..... He has no idea where he is himself.... His whole right hand side was wide open.. A lesser shot than the one taken would still have gone in. Also the last goal.... Great strike yes but a better starting position....possibly 3 feet back and he would have got a hand to it I'm guessing.

Wasn't it the second goal where he was on his 6 yard line, just when he should be back on the goal line. Darn sod does not know whether he is coming or going. Tell you straight though he will be between the sticks on Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back