Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
initially it seemed Kurt & "Tony" said Howard could do nothing with the first goal, then it seems "Tony" said if the ball didn't go where it did then Howard is in the wrong position for an imaginary shot that never happened.

You don't get the point. It didn't really matter where Howard was stood, that shot was going in because it was great shot. The point that you're not understanding is that if it was an average shot Howard probably wouldn't have saved it because of his positioning.

You don't get the point. It didn't really matter where Howard was stood, that shot was going in because it was great shot. The point that you're not understanding is that if it was an average shot Howard probably wouldn't have saved it because of his positioning.

Haha so not only does he not stop shots that are unstoppable the useless sod can't even get to shots that never happen.

You really couldn't make this sort of nonsense up, it's like a Monty Python sketch.

By putting Tony in inverted commas you are clearly insinuating he isn't real.

Of course you don't have the cajones to actually say he is a liar.

By putting Tony in inverted commas you are clearly insinuating he isn't real.

Of course you don't have the cajones to actually say he is a liar.

I didn't want to get him mixed up with any "Tony" on here that's why I did it, I thought Kurt being a popular guy on here is likely to have befriended an online "Tony".

Oh I see. Academy coach Tony- yup he's there...maybe TH had a different coach.
gun__1411639737_coach1415_roberts.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back