Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not Gerry Peyton then? I thought that would have been how you knew him with the Everton connection.

But it's good to know that "Tony" agreed with everyone except for a few on this thread and told you thst that shot was unstoppable and not Howards fault
Can you stop dribbling and foaming please Dougie and try that post again in English. Thanks.

The Flying Pig Tommy Lawrence was more majestic than TH and the blues fans used to give him loads of stick!
Is he your sauce Doug, or did you get it from McDonalds?

I think Dougie is casting doubt on the fact that you know this coach @Kurt.

He has basically just called you a liar.
Well obviously I can't prove it lol .... But I have mentioned in the past stuff he has spoken about with regards to training and playing with Nev so have no reason to lie to make the likes of Dougie look foolish.

Ok, argue this with me Dougie ...... The first goal last night, Howard should never be expected to save that, we agree on that, but.... Look where he is stood when the shot is taken, if the ball had been a couple of feet further into the middle of the goal he still wouldn't have saved it..... And that is purely down to his bad starting position which left the whole right hand side of his goal a huge target.

And I don't believe I said that you clown. You're tying yourself up in knots here.

Pardon?

So, Gerry Payton like to be called Tony? What is going on here?

Kurts mate "Tony" works for Arsenal as goalkeeping coach, initially it seemed Kurt & "Tony" said Howard could do nothing with the first goal, then it seems "Tony" said if the ball didn't go where it did then Howard is in the wrong position for an imaginary shot that never happened. Then I thought Kurts mate "Tony" must be Gerry Peyton because of the Everton connection and the fact he's Arsenal's goalkeeping coach. Now I think Kurts gone to ring "Tony" and confirm one way or the other about the real shot that beat Howard and give his mates opinion, then he's off out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back