Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
mate, you need to stop it. i understand your backing of howard, but you can't knock robles to try and defend howard. i'd need extra hands for the amount of "easy" games howard has had where it's been his fault that they've not yielded a clean sheet.

the funny thing being i dont even try to defend his actual mistakes

See @Donald Twain you cant have a view that the boys don't like.

There's a pack mentality. Very similar to the abuse I took over my opinion of Osman at Christmas (which some have now agreed with) , the horrible thing is it's mostly the same posters.

No, it's not the fact that you rated Osman, it's the fact that you came out and acted like an absolute whopper when a couple of us gave some info about what he's like off the field.

It's been a poor, poor season for Tim, absolutely no question about it. But the thing that concerns me is his reaction to errors and subsequent defeats.....it seems not to hurt him anymore, and his general comments and persona in interviews and on social media give the distinct impression that at this stage in his career it's just 'one of them things'. He doesn't seemed worried or angry about it and that tells me it's thanks a million and off to the MLS

He's basically come out and said he doesn't care...

It's been a poor, poor season for Tim, absolutely no question about it. But the thing that concerns me is his reaction to errors and subsequent defeats.....it seems not to hurt him anymore, and his general comments and persona in interviews and on social media give the distinct impression that at this stage in his career it's just 'one of them things'. He doesn't seemed worried or angry about it and that tells me it's thanks a million and off to the MLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back