Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this myth that Robles played well when he played

newcastle (a) he didnt offer a hand to any of the 3 goals
hull (a) clearly at fault for the Jelavic goal
city (h) only made 1 save
west brom (h) not a single shot to save
palace (a) absolutely shocking first 15 that could/should have see us concede 2 when he was saved by both cbs
liverpool (h) cant remember him having to make a decent save (i concede my memory of that game is sketchy)
Argue all you want Robles kept THREE CLEAN SHEETS IN THREE GAMES - Two of them games were hard fixtures - I do not know if Robles is good enough as RM dumped him out of the team unfairly in my opinion All I am saying give Robles a run now, and if he flops then spend millions on a decent Keeper as TH is way past his best!

If you went in to detail on TH Gaffs since his return you would need an A 4 sheet to post!

stevie-wonder-o.gif

@Joey66 you should list everything Howards done wrong this season.

But make sure you watch that instructional film I posted for you first so we can pinpoint where he should be during each mistake.
That's easy Doug TH should have been sat on The bench that's is best known position at the moment!
Ok Doug I can think of one major clanger TH made at Old Trafford with his experience - Naismith equalised, and we were comfortable in control he came running out to a ball by the touch line and instead of putting it in row Z he just kicked it down the line 30 seconds later it was in our net to make it 2-1 the final score - After that Degea made two super saves to show him how it's done positional wise Degea then made two fantastic saves - it been downhill since then for TH as I could never forgive him for such a schoolboy error !
That was two points he lost us his general positioning his distribution of the ball, and sticking on his line like glue -Send TH the video Doug he needs it!
The home game v Leicester two drops at players feet his first game back , and RM never had the B@lls to drop him!

That's easy Doug T H should have been sat on. The bench that's is best known position at the moment, Ok Doug I can think of one major clanger TH made at Old Trafford with his experience - Naismith equalised, and we were comfortable in control he came running out to a ball by the touch line and instead of putting it in row Z he just kicked it down the line 30 seconds later it was in our net to make it 2-1 the final score - After that Degea made two super saves to show him how it's done positional wise Degea then made two fantastic saves - it been downhill since then for TH as I could never forgive him for such a schoolboy error !
That was two points he lost us his general positioning his distribution of the ball, and sticking on his line like glue -Send TH the video Doug he needs it!
The home game v Leicester two drops at players feet his first game back , and RM never had the B@lls to drop him!

So he gets the blame for the mistake that puts the pressure on the team even though it's not directly involved in the goal but others who make mistakes that lead to shots are forgiven because Howards the scapegoat and it's always his fault.

Does that really seem fair?

So he gets the blame for the mistake that puts the pressure on the team even though it's not directly involved in the goal but others who make mistakes that lead to shots are forgiven because Howards the scapegoat and it's always his fault.

Does that really seem fair?
Fifteen goals conceded since his return Doug - one clean sheet yes that's fair!

Apart from Leicester he's not been responsible for conceding any of the others, all keepers get beat Joey from Southall to Schmiecal to DeGea. It's the nature of beast when you're the last line of defence.
Doug accept defeat - Tim does often we get a defeat with him in goal! Last line of defence has to be class we may need a new Keeper if Robles is worse than TH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back