Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't have much to do no, but he made a lot of good punches and a world class save. Compared to the rest of his season that's out of this world amazing stuff.

He's not good enough any more & he's had a lot of deserved stick this season but he had a good game today

Decent save today. Unfortunately though, a competent keeper wouldn't get lobbed from three yards out
Some say he was again too far out in the first place good recovery of a save though - all round if he had performed half decent all season we would be much higher in the table - let's see if his confidence is now restored v Swansea?

Some people are never happy with Howard it seems, regardless of how he's played.

I can't figure out if it's a racial issue, anti American, their genuinely clueless about football or just filled with the hate gene.
You can't be serious
This is the most ridiculous and embarrassing post ever
Racial lol
Anti American
You surely are joking Doug
If not you should be banned off the site
The guy is a bang average keeper
Who's had the worst season of his career
And is now 36 there is no turning back for this guy he's finished
One good game changes nothing
Just look at his stats

They quicker he's packed off back to the USA( am I allowed to say that) the better
Maybe you should go with him and follow basket ball

I will never reply ever to another one of your posts
You have proved you are a complete and utter clueless tit
When it comes to football

See ya Doug

Some say he was again too far out in the first place good recovery of a save though - all round if he had performed half decent all season we would be much higher in the table - let's see if his confidence is now restored v Swansea?
The problem is his confidence hasn't been knocked. He's said he's not bothered about criticism, and that he's played well in some games. Just seems to think he's better than he is.

1-- Too lazy to shave.

2-- Too lazy with his positioning

3-- Too lazy to review his performances until season end

4-- Too lazy to play for the national team

5-- Too lazy to fact check his own book

An inspiration to us all.

Look at his starting position for the save, what on earth is he doing so far out and so far off his near post....good save in the end though

You can't be serious
This is the most ridiculous and embarrassing post ever
Racial lol
Anti American
You surely are joking Doug
If not you should be banned off the site
The guy is a bang average keeper
Who's had the worst season of his career
And is now 36 there is no turning back for this guy he's finished
One good game changes nothing
Just look at his stats

They quicker he's packed off back to the USA( am I allowed to say that) the better
Maybe you should go with him and follow basket ball

I will never reply ever to another one of your posts
You have proved you are a complete and utter clueless tit
When it comes to football

See ya Doug

Have you not seen the posts about him being lazy and American? The abuse, negative comments and character assassinations about Howard are from a small but regular minority.

There's a reason why after a fine performance some people can't be happy, these regulars seem to have a blatent agenda against certain types of players and it's obvious.

Just be happy Howard saved us a few times today and we won there's no need to comment further about the man tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back