Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

TIM HOWARD THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.webp
Hopefully he gets injured this week in training

The problem is his confidence hasn't been knocked. He's said he's not bothered about criticism, and that he's played well in some games. Just seems to think he's better than he is.
We were poor today the defence and TH won us the points I have been a big critic of him, He did his job well today for once in a long time - time will tell , but I feel we need a better keeper - I reiterate Robles was mistakenly dropped for TH!

We were poor today the defence and TH won us the points I have been a big critic of him, He did his job well today for once in a long time - time will tell , but I feel we need a better keeper - I reiterate Robles was mistakenly dropped for TH!
How would TH feel if he seen the team sheet next sat with Robles as no 1 than him?

good game today, i don't think he sliced it into play once. first save was very good tbf, possibly should have come full heartedly and dealt with the cross, but he made amends anyway.

not too sure on his FF interview though, there was a bit of a shrug the shoulders attitude about what we've done this season. the same as how he's been playing this season tbh, it contained a lack of fight about it.

I'm not sure about all this praise. We got a clean sheet so job done but he was rooted to the spot for Ward-Prowse's free kick which was inches wide, made the incredible save more difficult than it had to be because of poor positioning and his great reflex left hand save was because he dived the wrong way too early.

He didn't slice any kicks today though so that was nice I guess.

its a great save in context but his positioning to begin with made it look good. just like he looked clueless at what to do when that freekick went 1 inch past the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back