Tim Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing is for sure Martinez needs to take some of the blame for this Howard situation.....I mean how can a servant of the club for almost 10 years be leaving with such animosity between himself and the fans.

Time has caught up with him and Martinez has constantly put him in the firing line.

If Howard is off. Then he, in the main, has been a very decent signing and a good keeper for us.

His arrogance of late confronting the fans and being in denial of his wretched form means that he has no chance of being remembered fondly by most now. He needs to be booted into touch before it gets any worse

The prime one is Howard though mate. He's been a complete liability at times and shouldn't still be our No.1

We could see his demise last season and most of us were calling for him to be replaced last summer. Martinez continued with him, it was a massive error, as his continued slide has gathered pace and his errors have cost us points this season, and I agree with Joey, with a top drawer keeper in the sticks we could well be looking at top 4 or thereabouts at present.

There's no room for sentiment in the game and Howard getting the shirt back every time he's fit, is a prime example of why there shouldn't be.

....I agree that there is no room for sentiment, managers shouldn't shy away from tough decisions but some of the criticism is bordering on nasty. We need a replacement keeper, Robles is deserving of a run but Howard isn't the main reason we are mid table.

Tim Howard might be out of form this season and passed his best but some of the comments on here are disgusting. He's been a loyal servant to the club for many year's and deserves a bit of respect.

Maybe it is time for a change between the nets but let's not slaughter the man. We're better than this, he's still a blue, so let's support him through this.
This is an Everton forum mate. If we're not allowed to vent about a player (who's been letting us down for 18 months or so) on here then where are we supposed to do it?

One thing is for sure Martinez needs to take some of the blame for this Howard situation.....I mean how can a servant of the club for almost 10 years be leaving with such animosity between himself and the fans.

Time has caught up with him and Martinez has constantly put him in the firing line.

If Howard is off. Then he, in the main, has been a very decent signing and a good keeper for us.

The animosity towards him is his own fault mate.

Despite being utter guff the fella has come out in interviews and said theres nothing wrong with his performances and that the fans know absolutely nothing.

His arrogance and ego is disguting for someone who is amongst the worst in his position right now and thats why i and many many others have animosity towards him. Yes Martinez plays him, but he doesnt tell him to be an arrogant bellend who loves taking jibes at fans.

Tim Howard might be out of form this season and passed his best but some of the comments on here are disgusting. He's been a loyal servant to the club for many year's and deserves a bit of respect.

Maybe it is time for a change between the nets but let's not slaughter the man. We're better than this, he's still a blue, so let's support him through this.
Doesn't help himself with the [Poor language removed] he comes out with and his arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back