Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
A manager who's won 1 major trophy at the age of 65 is world class?

You and others are discounting his achievements at Malaga and Villareal which shows you know very little about how Football works.

Both Real Madrid and Man City, two of the biggest and most ambitious clubs in the world, appointed a manager who hadn’t won any major trophies. Zero. I wonder why, eh?

Can’t be world class. Mental.

You and others are discounting his achievements at Malaga and Villareal which shows you know very little about how Football works.

Both Real Madrid and Man City, two of the biggest and most ambitious clubs in the world, appointed a manager who hadn’t won any major trophies. Zero. I wonder why, eh?

He bought 4th with Malaga spending millions on players then seeing them banned from Europe under FFP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He bought 4th with Malaga spending millions on players then seeing them banned from Europe under FFP

So Pep isn’t a great manager? Mourinho? After all, they’ve bought success wherever they’ve gone. Even Carlo at PSG, Madrid, Bayern, do we discount all those achievements too?

Is Mark Hughes a World class manager?

So Pep isn’t a great manager? Mourinho? After all, they’ve bought success wherever they’ve gone. Even Carlo at PSG, Madrid, Bayern, do we discount all those achievements too?

No I believe Pep is a myth and have done for years

Jose won the CL with Inter Milan and Porto, So yer try harder with that one

Carlo has won everything there is to win, Pellegrini couldn't win a single trophy at the biggest club on the planet with Ronaldo in the team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back