Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
The traditional top 6 get decisions no one else does.

That pukki one yesterday that went for spurs was so blatantly wrong. He was a yard onside.
The traditional top 6 get decisions no one else does.

That pukki one yesterday that went for spurs was so blatantly wrong. He was a yard onside.

"Consistency" though.

Note where the red line is for Pukki on the armpit. Because the whole arm is illegal.

Yet note where the ball hit Lallana.

Horrible, disgusting, blatant, ridiculous corruption.

Good thing none of you are lawyers if this is what you consider indisputable proof of corruption lol

What happened in the previous 30 years ? It would have been way easier to get away with corruption before this season when refs could just make anything up or say they didn’t see something but you’re telling me that now there is video accountability they decided to become corrupt and favour Liverpool ? it’s almost as if you think they wanted to make their so called corruption as obvious as possible. I can just picture the FA sat in a meeting discussing how to get away with helping Liverpool... “well lads, we can introduce this system where we show a replay to everyone in TV of how blatantly corrupt the decision was that way we’ll be able to get away with corruption better”.

what happened at Villa park earlier in the season ? was that ref not paid off ? Was he a legit one ? Did he go rogue ?

How do people seriously believe this stuff.

Corrupt in favour of who?

Is it corrupt in favour of Southampton or against Crystal Palace as per Zaha’s ruled out goal yesterday?

McBurnie’s goal in the last minute vs United was more of a handball than the Lallana one and that stood too. Is it corrupt against Man United?

It’s corrupt depending on whichever way the VAR official wants the game in question to go.

That’s not true though. Arsenal had a winner ruled out vs Palace. Man United had a McBurnie handball overruled and given against them. Liverpool had Firmino’s goal ruled out vs Villa. Chelsea have been penalised I think more than any other team in the league. City have certainly had their complaints too.

That argument just isn’t supported by the evidence mate.

I never said every single call. But generally they get the rub of the green on debatable decisions.

The offsides are a disaster and need to go. That Pukki one yesterday made me genuinely angry. It was not even close to offside.

no Dave, I’ve again proven I know more about togger than you. You’ve put your tin foil hat and shouted from the rooftops. Now you actually saying that Sky will only show us what they want us to see because of this massive conspiracy theory that is going on in British football

hahahaha utter mental.

your understanding of football is absolutely shocking at best. I mean, the man who’d rather see us get beat to prevent the RS winning says everything.

Remember how gleeful you were last year, “oh VAR will stop these lot” hahaha clueless

Every single post you underline that you cant grasp where your problem comes from. You;ve had me and others telling you why these are subjective calls but you plough on with your Mr Impartial act.

Just listen to what we're all telling you and take it in.

Rules are rules. If Lallana's isn't handball, then the shoulder is a legal body part and the tip of it should be used for offside calls as it is a legal body part to play the ball with.

That's the problem - interpretation. With flawed technology. It isn't consistent; it's anything but.

but I’m trying to seperate the 2

the offside that’s being implemented, no matter how ridiculous, is consistent. Any body part and your offside. Nobody agree but we know we’re we stand. There’s no arguing with it

But what you want is to tear that consistency up and place it back into the hands of someone to interpret.

I said all along it should never be implemented, and I reckon the majority only wanted implemented because they’re more obsessed with the RS than anything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back