• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt even know he was playing till he got subbed.
He's miles better than that clown Mount but Lampard is invested in him coming good so he can act like he developed him from the bottom since he had him at Derby.

It wasn't Pulisic's best game but he should be an automatic starter for that team and somehow isn't. Taking him off is like us taking Richarlison off if he's been slightly off the pace.

He's miles better than that clown Mount but Lampard is invested in him coming good so he can act like he developed him from the bottom since he had him at Derby.

It wasn't Pulisic's best game but he should be an automatic starter for that team and somehow isn't. Taking him off is like us taking Richarlison off if he's been slightly off the pace.

Havent watched Chelsea loads, but Mount looks a vastly better player for me.

Chelsea are average, he's been average. Outshone by an inexperienced Mount.

Don't make me post his stats at his last club.
Mount is in the Declan Rice division of wildly overhyped.

And please do post his stats from when he was in his teens playing for Borussia Dortmund. I think DCL has shown that players get better ya know.

No but rugby isn't like cricket and they both have competent replay reviews that work for their sports. It can be done, but when you have the buffoons in charge currently trying to do it problems arise.

Please stop comparing it to a sport that has absolute definite decisions like cricket.

You're either from the USA or clearly don't watch enough football
I'm am American but honestly I don't get it with Mount. He's so average it hurts. He's the Chelsea Bernard. Looks good but isn't really doing as much as you think. His hot finishing to start the year is masking things still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back