• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why the US will never have a good standard of football, it actually makes me feel uncomfortable.
Nah there are about 50 real reasons for that. But Pulisic is actually really good and actually being managed poorly by Lampard currently. The constant in and out of the team is bad.

Burnley are on a weird run,lose 3, win 2,been that way last 13 games,so if that stuck which is wont,it would be 2 wins next for them lol

I don't know if you do stats but he's behind basically the absurd City attack, the RS front 3 and Abraham in attacking stats. At 21.

You guys will all see eventually.

I appreciate that my support on this will ultimately undermine your entire argument, but..... I quite like Pulisic and he's done well in a young team, under a young manager, in a new league and he's still young. Don't think he's done any less than expected, some bright sparks and some games where he's gone missing.

I appreciate that my support on this will ultimately undermine your entire argument, but..... I quite like Pulisic and he's done well in a young team, under a young manager, in a new league and he's still young. Don't think he's done any less than expected, some bright sparks and some games where he's gone missing.
That's fair. Except Lampard is not a good manager imo. Maybe he learns and gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back