Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem with City, they have no plan B. Still trying to work it around the box for a cut back rather than going more direct which allows Spurs to just pack the box. Works most of the time of course but somehow after spending about a billion pound this City squad has glaring issues and at times look fragile. Not even sure Pep stays if they get beaten by Madrid (don't think they will).

The rs, as it stands, need 6 more wins to win the prem, and that assumes that City will win all their next 6 as well. If both do keep winning, then the former's 5th match is us, with a far easier sequence of games than City......so they could either win it at our place or we could be providing the dreaded guard of honour.......all over bar the shouting unfortunately.

I wouldn't give them one. Would Celtic give Rangers one? They can koff.

It’s on the club’s discretion, I’m sure the pissants will kick off if we don’t. Best thing we can do for the league’s sake is refuse it, then shatter their unbeaten record, should only be that wonderful Arsenal team of 04 and the Preston side of 1889 as the only 2 teams with unbeaten seasons

It’s on the club’s discretion, I’m sure the pissants will kick off if we don’t. Best thing we can do for the league’s sake is refuse it, then shatter their unbeaten record, should only be that wonderful Arsenal team of 04 and the Preston side of 1889 as the only 2 teams with unbeaten seasons
No chance the game would go ahead if we were required to do it.
The bizzies wouldn't let it. Would be carnage.

The rs, as it stands, need 6 more wins to win the prem, and that assumes that City will win all their next 6 as well. If both do keep winning, then the former's 5th match is us, with a far easier sequence of games than City......so they could either win it at our place or we could be providing the dreaded guard of honour.......all over bar the shouting unfortunately.

Or we could beat them.

What?

Police wouldn’t have a say, nor would the FA or PL, it comes down to an agreement between the two clubs, if we both say no then there’s nothing anyone can do to force it

No chance, if the league is won before the game, Ancelotti would 100% instruct our lads to do it.

He’s good mates with Klopp by all accounts and he’s got too much class as a manager to sidestep it. We can’t be forced to do it, but we’d be breaking tradition and protocol if we didn’t.

Makes us look worse if we don’t do it IMO, no matter how galling it would be in practice.

Mate I get what you're saying but we couldn't even beat their kids and will stand no chance against their first 11. I'd love us to do it but we'll be lucky to get a draw IMO.

Its palace at the latest they win it 21st march-if they keep getting through the cup which is unlikely it would/could be Goodison,it could even work out that if city fail to win at man utd that that confirms the league,whatever way we all know they have it won,and time for us to get win v them,stop them confiming at us if they can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back