Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance, if the league is won before the game, Ancelotti would 100% instruct our lads to do it.

He’s good mates with Klopp by all accounts and he’s got too much class as a manager to sidestep it. We can’t be forced to do it, but we’d be breaking tradition and protocol if we didn’t.

Makes us look worse if we don’t do it IMO, no matter how galling it would be in practice.
no

No chance, if the league is won before the game, Ancelotti would 100% instruct our lads to do it.

He’s good mates with Klopp by all accounts and he’s got too much class as a manager to sidestep it. We can’t be forced to do it, but we’d be breaking tradition and protocol if we didn’t.

Makes us look worse if we don’t do it IMO, no matter how galling it would be in practice.
You do know how mental some of our fans are right ?

Spurs even came closest to opening the scoring for City

A feather in the cap for José extending his head to head lead in matches between the two managers.

Fate, everything went his way and huge luck but he'll no doubt take it.

Its palace at the latest they win it 21st march-if they keep getting through the cup which is unlikely it would/could be Goodison,it could even work out that if city fail to win at man utd that that confirms the league,whatever way we all know they have it won,and time for us to get win v them,stop them confiming at us if they can
Need to stop them going unbeaten

They have put a 125 limit on it, sort yourself out and cash in
It was scheduled for the Saturday which is the date of my birthday. I honestly thought they'd just change the kick off time but I can't do the Monday. I'm minded to call one of my Kopite mate's bluff and offer him the ticket. He's one of those whoppers who has never been to Anfield on account of never being able to get a ticket.

You do know how mental some of our fans are right ?

I’m familiar, but it really doesn’t matter.

It’s tradition. Barcelona have done it for Real Madrid. In this country, Arsenal, Chelsea and United have all given each other guards of honours in the last 20 years as well as countless other teams.

I wouldn’t like it. I know plenty wouldn’t. But it’d show true class from the club. I hope the cards don’t fall and we’re not in that position. But if we are, I think it would be a massive case of bad sportsmanship if we don’t do it. Nobody is going to force us to do it but it would be horrific PR for the club if we refuse.

Mourinho mentioned every team but us there. Probably like all of us he doesn’t quite grasp we are to in with a shout for top 5. Which is quite a bad indictment of this league really given how atrocious we’ve been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back