Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

So when it hit Laportes hand and Jesus scored vs Spurs it was disallowed due to them gaining an advantage and scoring so Alexander Arnold handballs it, they gain possession from that and go on and score but that's ok?
I think that's a bit of a stretch, it was 80 yards from goal at that point.

Should have dropped points multiple times by now but have been bailed out on each occasion. They’ll continue to give opportunities to drop points but whether the refs allow them to or not is another question.

This.

Like I said, I'm not even interested anymore. All VAR has done is given the FA the opportunity to pick and choose what decisions they want to stand or not.

I was a big advocate of VAR coming in, as I genuinely believed that it would take away contentious decisions, seems that all it's doing is legitimising them.

liverpools full backs

AnyVigorousHamadryad-size_restricted.gif

Var and refs ... same old rubbish. They have also had their fair share of crap of VAR, only hope is Doha and Leicester Boxing Day start a iffy patch ... could cause them some real problems then. Until then, I don’t see them losing a game sadly.

I think that's a bit of a stretch, it was 80 yards from goal at that point.

So they didn't gain an advantage from stopping the ball with their arm that was probably going to Sterling and then score. They're basically saying you can hand ball it if your a defender but not as an attacker of you score

So when it hit Laportes hand and Jesus scored vs Spurs it was disallowed due to them gaining an advantage and scoring so Alexander Arnold handballs it, they gain possession from that and go on and score but that's ok?
One was a defensive handball, the other one was an offensive handball. Plus, not to mention, one of the handballs was caused by a handball of the receiving player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back