Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless I've read it wrong, things aren't too bad. Lots have said that rs win and they go nine points clear. Thanks to those teams under the radar coming good, it's only eight?
I'm not changing my tack here, let the darlings have it. Still far too early yet.

Refs in the premier league earn £70k a year. A weeks wages for a squad player would be enough to change their entire lives.

If anyone thinks that with the billions of pounds floating around in the premier league, that these lads can’t be bought off then they’re either thick or naive.

They hold the future of billions of pounds in their hands every single week and they get paid a pittance in comparison , and they are getting it wrong every single week despite being able to refer back to video replays.

The referees are match fixing and the money is trickling down from the FA who want to control viewing figures , sponsorships etc. VAR has made it more obvious than its ever been.
lol lol lol lol

I've said on here many times I KNOW of one who is bent.
I even wrote to the managers of clubs involved in his decisions. They got back and said they also knew.

I think I know who it is and I've narrowed it down to

Atkinson, Taylor, Dean, Oliver, Kavanagh, Moss, Tierney, Friend, Marriner, Scott, Attwell, Mason, Pawson, Coote, Madley, Bankes, Hopper or Langford

Am I close?

Having see n that penalty again, it clearly hit Bernardo Silva's arm first so if I was VAR ref I wouldn't have given it, not because Alexander Arnold's arm was in a natural position but because it hit Silva's arm first.

Having see n that penalty again, it clearly hit Bernardo Silva's arm first so if I was VAR ref I wouldn't have given it, not because Alexander Arnold's arm was in a natural position but because it hit Silva's arm first.
Liverpool won possession which directly lead to their goal. Its more that their goal should have been disallowed.

Refs in the premier league earn £70k a year. A weeks wages for a squad player would be enough to change their entire lives.

If anyone thinks that with the billions of pounds floating around in the premier league, that these lads can’t be bought off then they’re either thick or naive.

They hold the future of billions of pounds in their hands every single week and they get paid a pittance in comparison , and they are getting it wrong every single week despite being able to refer back to video replays.

The referees are match fixing and the money is trickling down from the FA who want to control viewing figures , sponsorships etc. VAR has made it more obvious than its ever been.
BAWK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back