Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2019/20 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal should have played their first team. Idiots. I hate Liverpool so much, you just knew even at 2-4 down they'd somehow win and as it was 4-5 with minutes left you knew the last few mins equaliser was coming! I hope everton fans wasnt celebrating too early like loads normally do

It's not even an Everton thing at the moment - football overall is broken.

It feels like my interest in it is exploited by a few rich elite. I feel gullible for taking part in the whole farce.
The VAR thing is the poo covered cherry on the top at the moment. My interest is wavering.

I do think the bubble is going to burst at some point with football in it's current form, probably if they ever manage to do that European Super League they're so desperate for. It'll be a poisoned chalice but they won't realise it until it's too late

Arsenal should have played their first team. Idiots. I hate Liverpool so much, you just knew even at 2-4 down they'd somehow win and as it was 4-5 with minutes left you knew the last few mins equaliser was coming! I hope everton fans wasnt celebrating too early like loads normally do

I did mate and I thoroughly enjoyed 94 minutes of that

Just a shame about the 95th minute and the pens

No mate it is on the entirely non-visible and not transparent at all wireless tomorrow.

If it were live we would probably be treated to something like this: "and to the next tie, John is drawing the home teams remember and the next ball out of the hat is Evert...no sorry that was a mistake it is Liverpool and they will play Everton at Anfield."

It's not even an Everton thing at the moment - football overall is broken.

It feels like my interest in it is exploited by a few rich elite. I feel gullible for taking part in the whole farce.

I hate what this once proud gane has become.

I find gambling abhorrent and the idea of paying per view or daily subscription to watch a match is disgusting.

Money drives the whole thing and not in a positive way. I could have never have named an agent of a footballer last century. Now they are household names :(

I hate what this once proud gane has become.

I find gambling abhorrent and the idea of paying per view or daily subscription to watch a match is disgusting.

Money drives the whole thing and not in a positive way. I could have never have named an agent of a footballer last century. Now they are household names :(

I'm a season ticket holder - only went one game this season.

I enjoy going to town for a drink/something to eat far more than the game; so much so that going the game actually ruins the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back