• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as quick over the first 5 yards to work the space to be creative. Iwobi struggles to work his way out of tight spaces and get the half yard on a defender.
Creativity, for me at least, isn't actually what Willian is best at. What he brings that really benefits sides is the getting the ball from the midfield to the final third part of things. His high for league assists is 7 and that's with all the free kicks and corners tossed in. The other thing is he presses really hard which despite the ridiculous assertion on here that Iwobi is lazy is also something he can do when the team is pressing. It's just about finding the same level of confidence and consistency.

FWIW Arsenal didn't do anything in attack aside from have Ream make a complete mess of a clearance. But we will act like they're world beaters. Arteta really is closer to Big Sam than Pep at the moment.

Gabriel is very decent
He's a very good player - think we'll massively regret not paying the dough when we had the chance.

Was a very LFC thing to do penny pinching.

I want us to be more ruthless when it comes to signing players with huge potential and get them secured. Imagine had we done the same with Richarlison and missed out.

He was my first choice with Emerson second choice. Lets hope we can still get Emerson in at RB.

Brands should have pulled out all the stops for Gabriel though. Now were scratching around for a centre back on loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back