• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a very good player - think we'll massively regret not paying the dough when we had the chance.
Genuine question: was it due to money? I know it's easy to say we should have offered x, but potentially the failures of the past may have induced some caution.

If we offered him a decent wage but he still wouldn't commit, it may be a blessing in disguise as maybe he'd have never been fully committed to the club.

He passed a medical and it all looked done, so either they've outbid us significantly or he's easily swayed. Or am I looking for a silver lining where there isn't one?

Its depressing how most if not all teams around us have 1 elite level CF who guarantees them either europe or a good cup run.

Richarlison has massive potential and is a very good player but isnt quite there and the rest of our forwards aint great.

Unless we bring another CF or goal scoring wide player in I just cant see us pushing for europe we just dont have enough goals in us.

Add in our defence are steady but not world class and our keeper has a howler every game.

Still alot of work needed in this window regardless of the vast improvement in midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back