• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Today’s Football 2020/21 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy start for Arsenal, bit of a myth it's hard to play a newly promoted team first day of the season, saying that Arsenal are good and Fulham are awful.

He is playing agaist Fulham mate, who left there only decent forward off the pitch till the game was over, let's see how he does against one of the better teams .
Looks decent saying that.

I honestly hope he snaps his leg in half so I don't have to listen to people cry all season.

Today's football should be renamed "Whinging anytime anyone who we could have conceivably signed (or not) does anything half decent"

Oh God, Palace and Southampton next.

1599916793442.jpeg

When I watch other teams I never think of Everton, I just enjoy the game, but loads of people cut themselves while watching other teams I reckon, its proper weird.

Easy start for Arsenal, bit of a myth it's hard to play a newly promoted team first day of the season, saying that Arsenal are good and Fulham are awful.

It may be premature to make comparisons but I agree, Arsenal look every bit a top six side who might even be more ambitious than that although the top four looks a big ask. Fulham are everyone's favourites to go down and are showing why.

Admittedly they'll play easier teams than Arsenal but promoted teams are normally at their very best early season before reality hits and they come down with the Christmas decorations. The teams that don't, usually have something about them, Sheff Utd last year and Leeds this. Fulham have just decided to take the good start out of that scenario and start falling down the table right from the off, they are too nice and soft, they'll even do well to finish second from bottom and not be adrift.

Could they challenge the lowest points record? - it's possible even if unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back